TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 7th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 AM

Talking BritGrl1's TC7 Journal

Well here I go! I originally stated that I would start my transformation challenge on January 4th, but then I did not feel ready, so I debated starting next week. After some more thinking, I realized that a lot of damage coould be done in just one week, so I am biting the bullet and starting today. I haven't taken my photos or measurements yet but, I'm off to get today's newspaper as soon as I finish here.

As I have not done a TT workout before, but am not new to working out, I will be starting with the Intermediate Level Workout from the Turbulence Training For Fat Loss Guide.

Wish me luck!

Petra
Old 01-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Good stuff, and remember to train conservatively today...just 1 round of each superset.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:38 PM

Welcome Petra and best of luck with your transformation. You've certainly gotten off to a strong start by sticking with your original start date - shows you have integrity and the strength to see this through. TT Intermediate is a great workout and you'll see and feel the difference after 4 weeks.

Find me on Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 02:13 PM

HI Petra, and welcome!
Great thinking in sticking with your start date! No excuses! You'll do great!

Jori
Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 PM

Welcome. All the best in the contest.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:31 AM

Red face Not so quick!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the welcome and the vote of confidence. However, it would seem I did jump the gun after all. I just (yesterday) completed another (6 week) program where I did strength training 5 days a week. I sent in my final photo and essay for that a couple of days too early and had to do them again, today. Plus, we had a extra bonus workout to do today (and blog to complete), so my day was more focussed on my previous program than TT, I'm afraid. Although, I did already do my before measuremnets and take before photos.

I think it is probably best for my results if I focus on one thing at a time. I was also thinking that, it might be a good idea to take a week of active rest before I dive back into a program of intensive training. This will also give me a week to focus on TT, learn as much as I can and plan my nutrition. I'm very serious about this and don't want to waste a single day doing something less than 100% of my effort.

Of course, I am feeling VERY silly saying this after I've been praised for my strength, integrity and lack of excuses, but I promise I will be here this time next week with bells on!! ;-)

Bugger! I wasted 75 cents on today's newspaper!
Old 01-05-2010, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritGrl1 View Post
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the welcome and the vote of confidence. However, it would seem I did jump the gun after all. I just (yesterday) completed another (6 week) program where I did strength training 5 days a week. I sent in my final photo and essay for that a couple of days too early and had to do them again, today. Plus, we had a extra bonus workout to do today (and blog to complete), so my day was more focussed on my previous program than TT, I'm afraid. Although, I did already do my before measuremnets and take before photos.

I think it is probably best for my results if I focus on one thing at a time. I was also thinking that, it might be a good idea to take a week of active rest before I dive back into a program of intensive training. This will also give me a week to focus on TT, learn as much as I can and plan my nutrition. I'm very serious about this and don't want to waste a single day doing something less than 100% of my effort.

Of course, I am feeling VERY silly saying this after I've been praised for my strength, integrity and lack of excuses, but I promise I will be here this time next week with bells on!! ;-)

Bugger! I wasted 75 cents on today's newspaper!
That's okay - we're all allowed at least ONE false start and we'll all be here to cheer you on at your next "start" too! You still have time (until 15 Jan) so taking time to get some rest between programs and sort your plans out is probably a good move.

And thanks for dropping by my thread.