TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2011, 02:38 AM

Default Let's do it again!

I'm back To get back the body that I got in TC#9! Blame it on too many ice creams and other sweets this summer, too little exercise, ... but I managed to gain almost everything back I want that flat abs, smaller but and thinner legs back! I will start tommorow using simple plan, which I know that works: 3 TT workouts per week + 2 ESE fasts per week + lots of veggies
I'm still not sure which TT workouts to use. There are so many of them, new ones look realy great, but the problem is that I don't have access to gym or TRX straps. So I think I will start with Big 6 combined with 6 minute abs once or twice per week. Any other suggestion is welcome
Old 09-03-2011, 03:12 AM

Welcome back, Tatjana!!!!!!

Looking forward to your success once more!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 09-03-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatjanaTT View Post
I'm back To get back the body that I got in TC#9! Blame it on too many ice creams and other sweets this summer, too little exercise, ... but I managed to gain almost everything back I want that flat abs, smaller but and thinner legs back! I will start tommorow using simple plan, which I know that works: 3 TT workouts per week + 2 ESE fasts per week + lots of veggies
I'm still not sure which TT workouts to use. There are so many of them, new ones look realy great, but the problem is that I don't have access to gym or TRX straps. So I think I will start with Big 6 combined with 6 minute abs once or twice per week. Any other suggestion is welcome
Welcome back Tatjana, sounds like your plan WILL work.

My best investment was a set of gymnastic rings and an over door pull up bar. The combo is just fantastic for bodyweight exercises like inverted rows and tricep extensions. Rings are dirt cheap, my set cost me GB£35.00 and the pull up bar was £20, dirt cheap!!!

Workoutwise, the buzz workouts seem to be metabolic resistance training, and buff guys hot gals.

Wishing you every success in getting back to where you want to be.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 09-03-2011, 11:32 AM

Welcome back Tatjana! Summer was hard on me too, but now that it's cooler and things are starting to slow down, planning to join in this one again with you! Good luck and I know you'll do great.

Jami

“The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.” --Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A strong outside strengthens the inside."
Old 09-03-2011, 01:05 PM

Hi Tatjana.. good plan!! I made my own TRX straps a little while ago to try out Metabolic Resistance.. They work well and cost me about 10 euros max to make..pretty good..I can't decide what program to start with either.. all the best.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:52 PM

Gerry, Jami, Neil and Deb, thank you all! With your support I know I can do it

Neil, all my door frames except front door are not suitable for over door pull up bar. I have regular door pull up bar for months, but I haven't installed it yet I will have to do it now. Then I could also use rings and maybe TRX straps. Thanks for idea!

Deb, how did you make TRX straps?
Old 09-03-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:

Deb, how did you make TRX straps?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5GN9k7BZw

I didn't make the feet part though.. I'm figuring it will good for inside too for winter and to sub some inverted row kind of exercises.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:58 AM

Welcome back. Hope you do great!

I too stole Neil's idea and made my own rings. $80 cheaper than store bought and work just as well. Have fun and kick some booty.

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 AM

John, thanks! Hope you do great too!

I took my measurements and pictures yesterday. Not happy with them at all as they are the same or even worse than at the start of TC #10 But if I could do then, I can do it again!
I also did my first workout yesterday morning - interval workout C - 12 times for 20 seconds of hill sprints. Food yesterday was also ok:
- red smoothie (red beet, carrot, pear and lemon - drank 1/3 of it) and pear after workout
- veggie soup with 2 dumplings, 2 lean pork skewers, oven baked potato and large green salad for lunch
- skipped muffins for dessert and ate large pear picked from the tree at my parent's instead
- started my ESE fast at 13:30
I was little hungry in the afternoon, but iced coffee and Coke zero helped a lot. Now I just have to stick with it at work. Hope nobody brings any sweets or ice cream

I also did workout A from Big 6 and advanced workout 2 from 6-minute abs. Just 2 circuits of both for today - I don't want to be too sore tommorow.

Plans for food today:
- red smoothie (I have 1/3 left from yesterday)
- spinach soup
- grilled chicken breast, large salad (tomatoes, peppers, zuchinni, onion, little pumpkin oil and balsamic vinegar)
- 1 scoop of micellar casein made as pudding

Now off to work! First day after 2 week vacation
Old 09-05-2011, 03:56 AM

Smile

Quote:
John, thanks! Hope you do great too!

II also did workout A from Big 6 and advanced workout 2 from 6-minute abs. Just 2 circuits of both for today - I don't want to be too sore tommorow.

Plans for food today:
- red smoothie (I have 1/3 left from yesterday)
- spinach soup
- grilled chicken breast, large salad (tomatoes, peppers, zuchinni, onion, little pumpkin oil and balsamic vinegar)
- 1 scoop of micellar casein made as pudding

Now off to work! First day after 2 week vacation
Hi Tatjana

welcome back, I was was in contest 9 too, so great to see another TTers I know!

Your day looks great hope the fast went well.

I am also doing big 6, I started a couple of weeks ago, but had some time off due to illness so not sure if to start again, or do another 2/3 weeks then change, will see how it goes.

I might look up the abs workouts you are doing too, as couild probably do with something else.

Nutirtion is my hard part, need to get act together with that one!

good luck

Cheers for now Katie