TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2011, 06:28 AM

Hey Neil...way to go so far. 1 week from the halfway mark. Sounds like you might be getting a bit run down. Make sure you are getting a few good nights sleep and maybe back down the work load a tad bit. When I get sluggish and the tide seems to be moving out instead of in thy usually fixes me up in no time. I don't know how young your Lydi is but making yourself a priority for rest and workouts with kids in the house is tough. As a Dad of a 2 & 3 1/2y.o. I get that. Keep Rollin with it you will make it.

James
Old 10-16-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway View Post
Hey Neil...way to go so far. 1 week from the halfway mark. Sounds like you might be getting a bit run down. Make sure you are getting a few good nights sleep and maybe back down the work load a tad bit. When I get sluggish and the tide seems to be moving out instead of in thy usually fixes me up in no time. I don't know how young your Lydi is but making yourself a priority for rest and workouts with kids in the house is tough. As a Dad of a 2 & 3 1/2y.o. I get that. Keep Rollin with it you will make it.

James
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Hi Neil,
Sorry to hear things have been crappy for you at work, but knowing you, you shall overcome.....Also hope your Mom is feeling better...

Your workouts look good and the low carb seems to suit you. About Lean Gains, I tried it once, but couldn't get the hang of it and so decided if I do fast I will do a 24hr.ESE style. I however, prefer the six small meals a day, which is not for everyone, but suits me, been doing it so long, it is a breeze.....

I missed the Rugby semi-final game been busy watching baseball playoffs....
Take care Neil,
Cheers
Ma
thanks

with all thats going on outside of the contest, I dont feel that right now I'm giving my best so I've decided to leave this contest.

I'm happy with how my body is right now, and trying to lose fat with all thats going on is just one thing too much at the moment.

I'll still be reading the contest threads and will continue to support everyone and anyone who wants to ask me for advice.

But for now, I'm back posting on my thread in the "workouts" forum

Thanks for the support folks. It will be an interesting 6 to 8 weeks and I'll be following you all closely

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 10-17-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
thanks

with all thats going on outside of the contest, I dont feel that right now I'm giving my best so I've decided to leave this contest.

I'm happy with how my body is right now, and trying to lose fat with all thats going on is just one thing too much at the moment.

I'll still be reading the contest threads and will continue to support everyone and anyone who wants to ask me for advice.

But for now, I'm back posting on my thread in the "workouts" forum

Thanks for the support folks. It will be an interesting 6 to 8 weeks and I'll be following you all closely
Sorry to see you go. If you're happy with your body and the contest is too much on top of everything else, then you're making a decision that is in your own best interest. Definitely keep popping by - I think I speak for most people here in saying that your advice is outstanding and that you are a great role model for how to make TT and nutrition work. I hope things get better for you so that you don't have to deal with all this stress. I wish you the best.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:39 AM

Good luck to you Neil!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 10-17-2011, 11:20 AM

Good luck Neil - I think right now you need a bit less pressure in your life!
Old 10-17-2011, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
No need to get out, Neil..........geez.......I am not in this to win. Lots of others with more to "transform" than this old man! It is all about accoutability for me............(although I have kept my workouts in the workout journal)..........
Old 10-19-2011, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Sorry to see you go. If you're happy with your body and the contest is too much on top of everything else, then you're making a decision that is in your own best interest. Definitely keep popping by - I think I speak for most people here in saying that your advice is outstanding and that you are a great role model for how to make TT and nutrition work. I hope things get better for you so that you don't have to deal with all this stress. I wish you the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Good luck to you Neil!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
No need to get out, Neil..........geez.......I am not in this to win. Lots of others with more to "transform" than this old man! It is all about accoutability for me............(although I have kept my workouts in the workout journal)..........
Thanks to you all, and Heather, I really appreciate your comments. For me thats what coming here and posting and helping people who I've never met but have become friends with.

My whirlwind of a life has been dealt with yet another massive setback...

My landlords have given me 2 months notice to give possession of my home back to them, just in time for Christmas. That on top of the work stress, Mum's health, by strained relationship with my brother, fighting hard to keep finances in order as a single person with little support.

Part of me just wants to say "fuck you I'll show you" by using this contest as a means to do it, but at the moment, I dont feel strong enough to do so.

But now the contest really is over, and I need some time to get things into perspective.

I really do appreciate the support everyone has given here. And I'll be back...

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 PM

Neil, I really wish that there was something I could say to make things better.. I'm sorry you are going through so much right now! Just remember that this storm shall pass.. give all your frustrations to the Lord and it will be taken care of.. have faith brother!! Be that lion, that we know you are!

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 10-20-2011, 03:52 PM

Read ShortWingPilots thread title......................
Old 10-20-2011, 03:53 PM

Read ShortWingPilot's thread title......................