TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Administrator

Default I don't think you understand...

Hey, I just wanted to drop you a note to clarify something...

...something you probably didn't realize was true...

...and that is this:

You probably don't understand how powerful of an effect your transformation is having on people you've never met...on people in far off countries who have been telling themselves for months and years that "they can't do it".

But then they see your results.

They see you, a mom with 3 kids and a full-time job and they see the changes you have made...

Or they see you, a full time dad with no social support from friends or family, and they see your results...

Or they see you, a woman with every obstacle in her way - from genetics to lack of time to dietary struggles - and they see your changes...

Or they see you, a guy who had previously left himself go for 5, 10, 15, or even 20 years before finally saying that "Enough is enough"...and then they see your results...

AND THEN THEY REALIZE THAT THEY CAN DO IT TOO

So you don't understand...

You are helping THOUSANDS - literally thousands - of men and women just like you who are out there struggling with weight and you are helping them with the motivation, courage, inspiration and knowledge that they need to help them change their lives.

But I'm worried that you didn't know this...

and so I just wanted to make sure you knew.

You are changing lives. Every day.

It's amazing.

From Catherine and Robyn, two of our legendary Transformation pioneers, to Naomi and Charles and Ion and Deena and EVERYONE who entered the most recent contest...

You are now ROCKSTAR SUPERSTARS in the eyes of people from Vancouver to Sydney, from New York to Dubai, from London to Buenes Aires, and from Toronto to Thailand.

And I want to thank you for that.

I mean I can't thank you enough. And that is no exaggeration.

So isn't it cool now that you know this now?

I hope you feel as good as I do, knowing that your stories of triumphs and tribulations are not just there to show the world how powerful YOU are, but to show the world and all TT readers how powerful THEY can be too.

Thank you.

You rock.

Craig
Old 08-25-2010, 11:11 PM

holy this is powerful!! Thank you Craig. Never really looked at it that way before
Old 08-26-2010, 01:23 AM

Wow! You used my name! Your words are so true. I was just discovering this after I had friends linking this contest to their facebook pages from my page. The response from total strangers was amazing. It's so encouraging to think that we are helping to inspire more people who are just like us. Thanks for posting this.
"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3rd Place TC8 5-week mini contest!
1st Place TC8 12-week contest Under 40 Division!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:00 AM
Administrator

Yes, you are going to find a lot of support from others...

...and really, I bet there was a total stranger's transformation that had some impact on your decision to change, right?

And now you are that inspiration for someone else.

And so it goes!

Keep up the great work,

craig
Old 08-26-2010, 10:07 AM

Yes, Abby was my inspiration to join TT 2 years ago. I was absolutely amazed by the transformation she made which made me realize it was within my grasp. This time I'm not gaining it all back!!!!
"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3rd Place TC8 5-week mini contest!
1st Place TC8 12-week contest Under 40 Division!
Old 08-26-2010, 12:25 PM

Honestly Craig, I feel like a real let-down to people. Here I am, still the weight-loss record holder,,, lol, and yet I am even heavier now then when I started TT TC#4. Sure, I've had major struggles with moving house, the disasterous and time-consuming home-renovations, more than full-time work, death in the family, months of illness and surgery, injuries, depression, almost uncontrollable cravings, lack of constant local support, and of course winter,,, how I hibernate like a bear in winter,,, lol,,, j/k. Let's face reality, we all have our own 'thorns' to bear on a constant basis and should not allow these 'obstacles' to become 'excuses'.

So now, after reading this thread, you have brought out the stubborness in me which won't allow me to be defeated by these 'obstacles' again, but instead, become an overcomer and set the proper example on a constant basis that I feel is my obligation.

Plus, I NEVER want to go through surgery and this long recovery stage, or even ill-health ever again! So I need to adhere to valuable health principles that you present through this site, and also through the sites of the other health/fitness 'gurus'/experts that you recommend.

Thanks Craig. I think it's you who doesn't understand what a life-changing difference you have made in countless lives across the globe.

Blessings to you and yours,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224

Last edited by missrobyn007 : 08-26-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Something to add,,,
Old 08-26-2010, 06:14 PM

This is my hope! I share my results openly and often because I am so concerned with 2/3 of adults being overweight. It terrifies me! I want others to see the process and be inspired! And it's working! I think a lot of my FB friends are going to be signing up. That makes my day! Week! Month!

Also, it holds me accountable to keep the results, which I was afraid of losing. Being public about it means people will notice backsliding. Terrifying stuff but I believe we can move forward and keep moving forward by focusing on goals.
My TT#9 contest thread