TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2011, 11:53 AM

It's 90% diet. I've worked my butt off with exercise and didn't change my diet and didn't loose fat even though I was getting more muscle and definition.

The diet part is the hardest for me. One thing I have to remember is that "don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good". I got that from someone on here, can't remember who. Meaning, if you slip one day, don't give up or give in and just let the rest of the day go. Eating 80-90% clean is way better than 40-50%, even if you were shooting for 100%.

Hope you do well in 12 and take the gold!!

“You can’t always be the fastest or the strongest, but you can always try the hardest.” - sign in Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym
Old 09-04-2011, 11:05 PM

Hi Waleed - nice to see you back. You have made progress in all of the TT contests and I can't wait to see the progress you will make in TTC12!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 09-05-2011, 04:19 PM

Go Waleed! We're all rooting for you
Old 09-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Smile

Hey Waleed, so good to see joining in number 12, it just wouldn't be the same without you

Really happy you are along for the ride too, consistency is the key and you have lots of that.

Hope all good at home, getting back to TT is exactly the right thing to do, you are going to be awesome, I can just feel it

Keep smiling Cheers Katie

Last edited by galaxy : 09-06-2011 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Keep KICKING IT, waleed! Rob
That's the plan Rob!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-07-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatjanaTT View Post
I glad to see that you haven't given up! Regular posting here help a lot to stick with it through the end
Thanks Tatjana - I plan to post very regularly this time - it's going to be one of my goals for the contest.

It's good to see you back yourself for another go.

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-07-2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteknuckles View Post
Good to see you back Waleed

Andrew
Thanks Andrew!

Find me on Facebook
Old 09-07-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_quiz View Post
Hi Waleed,

Great to see you back again!

Looking forward to another great TT challenge.
Thank you Chris.

I don't think I congratulated you on your fantastic results in the last contest. Great job!

I'm planning to do a lot more running this contest now that the weather's improving, so I may call on your coaching services!