TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway View Post
Wow Rob you have opened my eyes to a new way to look at things. During my transformation I found that the hardest part was that I am the primary cook on the family. I had to make more traditional dishes for my family and create healthy but yummy dishes for me. I thought it was super hard to not taste or sample a plate of the food I prepped for the family. However, I never thought about how hard this transformation would have been if I relied on someone else to make all my food and they just made what they were going to make period. Her food sounds yummy and in some sort of traditional way healthy? I noticed that the one thing I have missed more than anything else is sauces on my food. I haven't found any non calorie dense sauces to this point. hmmmmm I will keep searching. Keep up the good effort. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks for giving me a different perspective.

James

Hi James,
Ref the sauces. It is all in what you get used to. Like baked potatos.......I will put mustard, or horseradish or something like that, to spice it up. It sounds gross and many people would look at you like you are nuts, but if it works for me.......ok........like soup.......I like mine so it is not "soupy". Years gone by, I used to put a ton of soda crackers in it to thicken it up. Now, I put oatmeal in it, instead of crackers. But ya, at night when the wife cooks, I pretty much eat whatever she makes, just to keep from having an arguement with her.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:23 AM

I like low fat cottage cheese on my baked potatoes. Cheesy and protein! I love mustard too.. it has turned out to be one of my fav condiments.

Question: you profile pic?? Who is that?

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-12-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
I like low fat cottage cheese on my baked potatoes. Cheesy and protein! I love mustard too.. it has turned out to be one of my fav condiments.

Question: you profile pic?? Who is that?
glad to see I am not crazy!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
glad to see I am not crazy!!!!!!!!
Nope, not crazy, just SUPER SMART AND CREATIVE

My 12th TT Contest
Here My Beachbody website
My Journal
Old 12-19-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Congrats to all the finalist.

Wether you stuck it out or flamed out you gave it a shot. Way to go for all those who started. Fireworks, cakes and a parade for anyone that submitted their results. Wether or not you obtained your goal you were strong enough to share you results. Great work finishers/sharers.

James
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCataway
Wether you stuck it out or flamed out you gave it a shot. Way to go for all those who started. Fireworks, cakes and a parade for anyone that submitted their results. Wether or not you obtained your goal you were strong enough to share you results. Great work finishers/sharers.

James
Rob,

Hey that previous post was mistakenly posted onto your thread. I thought it was going to post to the vote for finalist thread Craig started. So I hope you did not try to read into it those "you's". They were you in general not you Rob. Sorry for any confusion or raised eyebrows this may have caused.

Keep up your great efforts,
James