TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 8th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 01:50 PM

Default Week 3/4 of the Transform

Well, all is still going well for me this time around. The diet has been very solid from day 1 and my working out is right where I hoped it to be. I just completed week 4 of 2k8 program. I have my weekly ice hockey game tonight for some cardio, then some light exercising this weekend, before I start full tilt into 2k9 for 4 weeks. I was just checking out 2k9, and I recall it was a tough, but fun phase of workouts. Should keep my results coming as long as I can keep the diet good. Had my one cheat meal today for lunch(trying to do one cheat every 5 days) and it was pretty tasty. Feels good knowing it wont hurt my results, and yet I still can enjoy a treat. My last check I am down about 12 pounds, so I am right where I would hope to be at this stage. Just have to be ready for the tougher poundage loss to come. I know there will be a rough patch when I hit plateau, but I think I have a few tricks this time. Look to settle in now at a 1.5 to 2 pound per week fat loss. Will just keep plugging away and try to reach my goals.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:07 PM

Good for you!!! I'm glad you are doing so well thus far & Keep it up.

Matty G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasjay View Post
Well, all is still going well for me this time around. The diet has been very solid from day 1 and my working out is right where I hoped it to be. I just completed week 4 of 2k8 program. I have my weekly ice hockey game tonight for some cardio, then some light exercising this weekend, before I start full tilt into 2k9 for 4 weeks. I was just checking out 2k9, and I recall it was a tough, but fun phase of workouts. Should keep my results coming as long as I can keep the diet good. Had my one cheat meal today for lunch(trying to do one cheat every 5 days) and it was pretty tasty. Feels good knowing it wont hurt my results, and yet I still can enjoy a treat. My last check I am down about 12 pounds, so I am right where I would hope to be at this stage. Just have to be ready for the tougher poundage loss to come. I know there will be a rough patch when I hit plateau, but I think I have a few tricks this time. Look to settle in now at a 1.5 to 2 pound per week fat loss. Will just keep plugging away and try to reach my goals.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:56 AM

12 pounds! Congratulations. From your posts you sound like a person who doesn't like to brag, so I will say how very impressive your results are after 4 weeks. At the end of 12 weeks it will all seem like it all went so fast, so don't forget to enjoy your success today.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:51 AM

Default Still going!

Been awhile since I last checked in. Still very busy at work and family, but I am still going with the contest. Thanks Catherine for the kind words. Things are still going quite well. I guess I am at the end of Week 6 now and I still feel like things are on track. I am down some more pounds, hopefully fat and the workouts and diet have been really good. I am right in the middle of 2k9 right now. Wow, those 10x10 circuits are a treat. I was able to do 3 full circuits on Saturday, so that was really good. The diet has still been good, I have been really disciplined and trying my best to limit all the bad stuff. I kinda shocked the guys at movie night, when I pulled out nuts and half protein bar, instead of my normal popcorn and soda. That is usually a staple for any movie we see, so it was good to pass that test. I think I am still on track to lose 25 lbs which was my original goal. I just have to average about 1.5 pounds per week the rest of the way.

It seems like I hit a small plateau for a bit, but things are moving again. I have been using all the tricks that Craig and some of his associates have provided us to succeed.

I really like where things are at half way through. My only blemish is the bodyfat %. Its coming down, but not as much as I had thought(but I may be expecting too much). I will have to make sure that I am not losing too much, if any muscle as I continue.

So, I am half way, and still feel confident about my upcoming weeks, so we will see. Keep doing what I have been and things should take care of themselves.

Jeff
Old 07-08-2010, 03:22 PM

Default Final Phase

I started the final TT plan this week. I have now finished 2k8 and 2k9. I chose TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks, for the last 4 weeks. Everything has been going well. I am about 5 pounds from my ultimate goal during this contest stretch. I have ran into a bit of a plateau but I am using all of Craig's and his associates tips to get through it, can keep the fat burning off. I have been really happy with the changes so far in my body. Losing inches pretty much everywhere, so I can actually feel the muscle more and such.

The diet has been pretty solid. After 8 good weeks, I am really starting to get a groove down. The one or two meals I know were not good during this time, I actually felt guilty and kinda crappy afterwords, so I know my body is adjusting to the cleaner food lifestyle. Now, I just need to bust the plateau I am in, and things will be good.

Hope everyone is still going strong. It will be over soon. Amazing how fast it goes.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:27 AM

Default Home Stretch

Well, this is it, down to my last 2 weeks. So far things have been pretty good. I recently hit a plateau that I think I got through, but I still have weight to lose to reach my initial goal. I have been watching the diet and training as hard as ever, so I hope it all pays off. I am working the TT for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. Pretty good workout. Intervals are killer.

The big thing is, I am going to finish and finish strong. I dont think there is much else I could do during these weeks to improve what I have done, so I know I gave 100 percent to the effort.

See you guys at the finish line. I hope all is well with your transformations.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:57 PM

Default Its Over

Well, today is Day 84. I just took my final pics, and will post them to the entry thread soon along with my essay. Its been a tough and good test for me these 12 weeks. I am still not quite there, but I feel I did my very best in the time we had. Cant wait to see how everyone did as the contest winds down for everyone.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:28 AM

Good for you for finishing! I cant wait to see your results!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high- but so are the rewards." ~ PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

My Fitday Journal
Old 08-14-2010, 02:05 PM

Default My Results

I am posting my essay and pics in the contest section today. This has been a great contest. I really felt good about the results I obtained from my hard work. I attached the pics here also. I plan to keep going from this point attempting to reach those overall goals, mostly single digit bodyfat.

I hope everyone did well.

Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TT8Pic1.jpg (97.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg TT8Pic3.jpg (91.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TT8Pic2.jpg (97.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by vegasjay : 08-14-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:20 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasjay View Post
I am posting my essay and pics in the contest section today. This has been a great contest. I really felt good about the results I obtained from my hard work. I attached the pics here also. I plan to keep going from this point attempting to reach those overall goals, mostly single digit bodyfat.

I hope everyone did well.

Jeff
Very Nice job, Jeff..........stay right with it. The older you get, the harder it seems it is, to get rid of that last little bit. You have done an amazing job! Congratulations............Rob