TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Hmmm don't think I've tried that kind of tofu. Sounds interesting! Let us know what it's like. I do like a bit of tofu every couple of weeks. It sucks up flavours so well!

Happy weekend
I don't mind a little bit every couple of weeks too...especially now I found the chinese supermarket... This tofu was exactly like the link Gerry put on my thread and I would prefer it in a soup. I think it's the kind they put in laksa... which means I have to try and make a laksa now doesn't it..??
Old 03-23-2011, 07:22 AM

Last week of 12... I can't believe how much I've learnt. It's very inspiring because I feel like I'm learning so much yet it's the tip of the iceberg. I'm already pumped for TTC 11..!!

So, the last week of booty 5-8.. then I will complete 9-12 because it feels right to do that. It's a butt kicking programme and I'm liking heaps!!

I've been experimenting with my cal intake and the idea the raise the limit sometimes..otherwise known to be cheat days.. I see it as eat more than usual day. I suppose there are lots of terms for it. This week I'm trying two days that will be over my threshold to see what happens..

I bought a new herb for my kitchen window sill herb garden. I now have mint and oregano..feels good to go into the kitchen and be with plants.. The kitchen is becoming a creative outlet rather than a ball and chain.. that's refreshing!!!

Have a great week peeps..
Old 03-23-2011, 11:18 AM

Congrats on making it to the end of the contest! Woo-hoo!

I agree it has been one big learning experience and there is a lot more to come!

I'M looking forward to seeing your results. Good luck.
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 03-23-2011, 02:35 PM

Default Good deal

Glad you stuck it out. I'm sure you have seen some tremendous results.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Last week of 12... I can't believe how much I've learnt. It's very inspiring because I feel like I'm learning so much yet it's the tip of the iceberg. I'm already pumped for TTC 11..!!

So, the last week of booty 5-8.. then I will complete 9-12 because it feels right to do that. It's a butt kicking programme and I'm liking heaps!!

I've been experimenting with my cal intake and the idea the raise the limit sometimes..otherwise known to be cheat days.. I see it as eat more than usual day. I suppose there are lots of terms for it. This week I'm trying two days that will be over my threshold to see what happens..

I bought a new herb for my kitchen window sill herb garden. I now have mint and oregano..feels good to go into the kitchen and be with plants.. The kitchen is becoming a creative outlet rather than a ball and chain.. that's refreshing!!!

Loving the sound of the herbs on the window sill. something i used to have lots of now thats just a memory!!! perhaps i ought to get back to having one again.

well done for sticking through, and were all looking forward to seeing your final entry.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 03-23-2011, 05:07 PM

Congrats on making it to the end, Deb. Your results are well deserved and I can't wait to see your photos and essay.

That tofu is called "tau foo pok" in Malaysia. I couldn't find a calorie content page about it but you might have more luck. Yes, you can use it in laksa and I guess there's no reason why you couldn't use it in stews as well.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 03-25-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:

I just saw your transformation...nice job! Clearly some great improvements! What a great feeling to have made it! I loved Booty for Wife, just finished it up. Workout B on the last week kicked my butt...not sure why it was so much more intense than the other two but it was all I could do to finish!

My kiddos and I planted a window herb garden too and they've just stated sprouting. I'm so excited...we planted more herbs than I've ever cooked with (ie no pepper or salt plants, lol!) so I'm looking forward to the experimenting. I LOVE rosemary though and hoping to get at least one or two plants to grow. Good luck with all your future endeavors!

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it --Margaret Thatcher

The link to my FitDay Journal: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...Owner=howell27
Old 03-25-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Congrats on making it to the end and on your fantastic results!!!

Also love that you've got an herb garden and that the kitchen is becoming a creative outlet!!! Thats awesome!!
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM

Well done deb! Your results are brill!
The before and after pictures really show how far you've come. Loved reading your essay also. You are so right that the changes we make have to be something we can maintain.
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 03-26-2011, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howell27 View Post
I just saw your transformation...nice job! Clearly some great improvements! What a great feeling to have made it! I loved Booty for Wife, just finished it up. Workout B on the last week kicked my butt...not sure why it was so much more intense than the other two but it was all I could do to finish!

My kiddos and I planted a window herb garden too and they've just stated sprouting. I'm so excited...we planted more herbs than I've ever cooked with (ie no pepper or salt plants, lol!) so I'm looking forward to the experimenting. I LOVE rosemary though and hoping to get at least one or two plants to grow. Good luck with all your future endeavors!

Thanks.. Yeah, Booty is great. I'm going to do 9-12 as of Monday. I really feel it kicking my butt. Planting herbs with the kids is a great idea. I bought mine already grown in a little planter, but from the seed with the kids is great.. I think I'll do some basil with them this week.. best wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanieb View Post
Congrats on making it to the end and on your fantastic results!!!

Also love that you've got an herb garden and that the kitchen is becoming a creative outlet!!! Thats awesome!!
Thanks.. I've tried so many times to grow herbs outside. The snails munch out and its all over. Around here there are lots of herbs that grow wild so I can usually go for a walk outside.. but there's a good feeling to have plants around the place..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Well done deb! Your results are brill!
The before and after pictures really show how far you've come. Loved reading your essay also. You are so right that the changes we make have to be something we can maintain.
Thanks G... glad you liked the essay..