TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
One year ago today I took my first before photo and started to workout regularly and take a good look at my nutrition. It's incredible how much I've learned in this time. I've lost about 17cm off my waist and about 10kg off body weight.. To celebrate I'm cooking this for lunch..

One filet of fresh fish with coconut milk ( about 1/3 cup ), water ( about 1/3 cup too ) chunks of 1/2 zucchini, chunks of 1/2 small red capsicum, some shallots, little salt , a few twists of the pepper grinder..and 1/2 lemon and all it goes into the oven at about 180 (celsius) for about 30-40mins...I'll have a little brown rice with it too..Bon Appetite!!
Congrats on your awesome progress! Amazing!

Fish sounds delicious. Enjoy!
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 03-12-2011, 09:12 AM

Congratulations on such a successful year and here's to another 12 months!

P.S. Garlic is the love of my life
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
One year ago today I took my first before photo and started to workout regularly and take a good look at my nutrition. It's incredible how much I've learned in this time. I've lost about 17cm off my waist and about 10kg off body weight.. To celebrate I'm cooking this for lunch..

One filet of fresh fish with coconut milk ( about 1/3 cup ), water ( about 1/3 cup too ) chunks of 1/2 zucchini, chunks of 1/2 small red capsicum, some shallots, little salt , a few twists of the pepper grinder..and 1/2 lemon and all it goes into the oven at about 180 (celsius) for about 30-40mins...I'll have a little brown rice with it too..Bon Appetite!!
Brilliant work Debz. It really is amazing what you can do with your body when you decide it is a priority and how much it can do for other areas of your life.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 03-14-2011, 08:07 AM

I'm happy to announce that the balance has been restored once again in my kitchen..yes, garlic .. how could I have been so neglectful?? I also bought a few eggplant to bake and maybe try out a dip for snacking.. and a little mint plant that is now on the window sill.. I really want a herb garden but the snails tend to munch out and I'm not really into the whole poison thing..so I'll try the window sill..

I'm continuing with eating more fish instead of red meat and I feel so much better for it.. This may not sound very nice, but I've noticed this with myself and husband that our stools are way less pungent. That in itself says something for the reduction of red meat I'd say. I'm also continuing a workout schedule of doing the interval/bodyweight circuit on the next day.This kind of happened by accident because of my kids being on holidays from school and having a time limit, but I feel like I can put a lot more into each day like this. Saturday and Sunday are rest days... well... if you consider painting a house rest.. but no TT workout anyway.

Thanks so much for the encouragement guys with my one year results. I feel there is no turning back now. It really is a lifestyle choice..have a great week.. lots of sweat!! Go hard!!
Old 03-18-2011, 06:12 AM

Happy Friday..

Well this week was slightly not as planned due to the time of the month..so I didn't go hard at all this week. I managed the workouts from Booty but gave the next day a rest. It's better to listen to the body I suppose. So next week I will pick up from where I left off..

I have this tofu I found in a chinese supermarket. It kind of looks pre cooked and is frozen. It kind of looks pre fried..?? I'm not sure what its nutritional value is. Has anyone had this before? Anyway, whilst searching the net for some answers I found an awesome site called www.dailyburn.com So I'm using it now instead of fitday. I found with fitday I was always having to enter my own foods. With this one when you enter a food you share this info with everyone else who is looking for it. So it's good for traveling too.. and had a crazy iphone app that can scan a bar code to discover the nutrition value.. and you can add recipes and it will add up the cals of the ingredients.. ok.. that's enough.. check it out it's great.

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:30 AM

Hmmm don't think I've tried that kind of tofu. Sounds interesting! Let us know what it's like. I do like a bit of tofu every couple of weeks. It sucks up flavours so well!

Happy weekend
Old 03-18-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I have this tofu I found in a chinese supermarket. It kind of looks pre cooked and is frozen. It kind of looks pre fried..?? I'm not sure what its nutritional value is. Has anyone had this before?

Was it this? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6cjaVXWerk...0/P1070501.JPG

If that's the case, it's very good for thick tasty soups as it absorbs the flavour. Thanks for the tip on the food site. I'll check it out soon.

I forgot to say earlier, congrats on your fantastic progress!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 03-18-2011, 06:52 PM

Hey Deb

You are just right to listen to your body. It will tell you what you need to know. Wise woman! Sometimes I try to push through tiredness or pain which is very bad as it could lead to an injury. I must learn to be more like you!

Have a fab weekend. Thanks for all your support.

G

xx
'Instead of turning your eyes away from the difficulty, open your eyes to the powerful opportunity, choose to invision your own best outcome, then choose to do whatever is necessary to make it happen'
Old 03-18-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Was it this? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6cjaVXWerk...0/P1070501.JPG

If that's the case, it's very good for thick tasty soups as it absorbs the flavour. Thanks for the tip on the food site. I'll check it out soon.

I forgot to say earlier, congrats on your fantastic progress!
YES!!! That's it.. Is this puffed tofu? You're right.. it does soak up the flavour. I wok fried it but next time I think in a soup would be better.. I'm just curious of its nutritional value. The packet was in chinese.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillianM View Post
Hey Deb

You are just right to listen to your body. It will tell you what you need to know. Wise woman! Sometimes I try to push through tiredness or pain which is very bad as it could lead to an injury. I must learn to be more like you!

Have a fab weekend. Thanks for all your support.

G

xx
Yeh..it seems to be a fine line sometimes... I mean, sometimes it's good to push through the tiredness..but when it comes to mother moon and her monthly visits.. no arguments!!