TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 23rd Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2015, 04:19 AM

Hey Matt,

I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are, and how much I appreciate your openness. I don't post a lot but I am cheering you on and very grateful for you being here. 299 is right around the corner!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocombes View Post
Hey Matt,

I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are, and how much I appreciate your openness. I don't post a lot but I am cheering you on and very grateful for you being here. 299 is right around the corner!
I'm so glad, we are trying so hard. Working a system... eating right... exercising.

Just living life right!

Obviously, 2 family reunions in 2 days did NOT help, but I made better choices than last year, when I made better choices then the year before... Getting there!
Old 07-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Right decisions every day for your right life. Keep going!
Old 07-10-2015, 03:41 PM

Wow, so close to 299... it just won't go past that 300 mark. ARGH!

This week we've had some sickness in the home and a cranky baby, but still sticking to the habit development. Worked out regularly, positive activity with family... eating has been crap. I hate doing that. Wife finally made it to the grocery store yesterday so that is helping.

Really, though, its a habit of mindless eating. Gosh, I have developed these poor poor habits over 30 years. I can't believe it. Mental synapses firing when I'm excited to eat... wanting to drown when I'm stressed in sugar... The mental battle has been my biggest problem.

I'm going to work really hard starting today and the next 7 days on, when I get that urge, to do something ELSE to fill that need for release or reassurance or etc. whatever the emotional twinge the craving is wanting to satisfy.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Administrator

I'll bet you are on the verge of a WHOOOOOOSH.

Fat loss bursts are known as the WHOOSH effect.

Highly controversial and not truly understood, here’s what my friend and extreme fat loss expert John “Roman” Romaniello said to me about the WHOOSH.

“Even the toughest fat loss plateaus eventually experience a ‘WHOOSH’ effect where your body weight rapidly drops. This happens because of a strange biological twist of fate in your fat cells.

“During a regular fat loss program, your fat cells, which normally do not store water, may take in water as the stored triglycerides are burned through diet and exercise.

“This gives the appearance of a fat loss plateau…which then can be broken, rapidly, through a couple of diet tricks. You then experience extreme rapid fat loss at once – thus known as the WHOOSH effect.”

So if you’re struggling, do NOT give up.

You could be one WHOOSH away from rapid results.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:24 AM

Thanks, Craig! I feel its coming. Like I said before, I'm sailing in uncharted waters here with sticking to it this long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
I'll bet you are on the verge of a WHOOOOOOSH.

Fat loss bursts are known as the WHOOSH effect.

Highly controversial and not truly understood, here’s what my friend and extreme fat loss expert John “Roman” Romaniello said to me about the WHOOSH.

“Even the toughest fat loss plateaus eventually experience a ‘WHOOSH’ effect where your body weight rapidly drops. This happens because of a strange biological twist of fate in your fat cells.

“During a regular fat loss program, your fat cells, which normally do not store water, may take in water as the stored triglycerides are burned through diet and exercise.

“This gives the appearance of a fat loss plateau…which then can be broken, rapidly, through a couple of diet tricks. You then experience extreme rapid fat loss at once – thus known as the WHOOSH effect.”

So if you’re struggling, do NOT give up.

You could be one WHOOSH away from rapid results.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:11 AM
Administrator

uncharted WHOOOOOSHING. How was the weekend? Crack 300 yet?
Old 07-21-2015, 10:39 AM

i keep lingering around 305. I've got a gameplan this week to hopefully press this through. 10 lbs is awesome, but man, 15-20lbs lost over 3 months would be awesome. It just has a different feel to it.

The key; SUPER simple meals. Today, its leftover chicken and a bag of steamable peas, some protein, an apple; I bought a bag of steamable veggies for each lunch this week haha! I typically just have uncooked ones, but this week needed to switch it up... brocoli, asparagus, california medley, peas, etc. Dinner I *think* is a sausage/potato/pepper/onion bake my wife is doing... that or the frozen pizzas, depends on what kind of "pregnancy day" we're having haha! Plus some fancy veggie-laden grilled cheese, loaded with avocado and spinach, pesto.. NO DAIRY. I discovered also last night.. NO TOMATO SAUCE. The stuff gives me a stomach ache and heart burn, bloated feeling and it was homemade, so don't know what's up there..

This week's word is discipline. I'm reading verses about it, dwelling on it, having it pop up as a reminder on my phone, etc. I've been doing better than before, but time for a whoosh of increase in this.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:05 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrothaMannP11911 View Post
i keep lingering around 305. I've got a gameplan this week to hopefully press this through. 10 lbs is awesome, but man, 15-20lbs lost over 3 months would be awesome. It just has a different feel to it.

The key; SUPER simple meals. Today, its leftover chicken and a bag of steamable peas, some protein, an apple; I bought a bag of steamable veggies for each lunch this week haha! I typically just have uncooked ones, but this week needed to switch it up... brocoli, asparagus, california medley, peas, etc. Dinner I *think* is a sausage/potato/pepper/onion bake my wife is doing... that or the frozen pizzas, depends on what kind of "pregnancy day" we're having haha! Plus some fancy veggie-laden grilled cheese, loaded with avocado and spinach, pesto.. NO DAIRY. I discovered also last night.. NO TOMATO SAUCE. The stuff gives me a stomach ache and heart burn, bloated feeling and it was homemade, so don't know what's up there..

This week's word is discipline. I'm reading verses about it, dwelling on it, having it pop up as a reminder on my phone, etc. I've been doing better than before, but time for a whoosh of increase in this.
Sounds like me.........eat good until dinner when my wife cooks some cheesy alfredo something, lasagna or other or some other high fat concoction she learned or saw on Pintrest.............
Old 07-27-2015, 01:51 PM

Hey Matt...are you finishing strong?
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17