TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 AM

Robyn, you are definitely not a loser. I think we all struggle with yo-yo dieting. I've certainly had my share of ups and downs. But never give up! I think maintenance is sometimes more difficult than actually losing the weight...

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 11-08-2011, 11:57 AM

Robyn, I don't think that I can add something that hasn't already been said. But just to let you know, I didn't even think that I could be a finalist because I'm already a fat woman. And when an already fat woman only loses 10 pounds it doesn't look like much. But you have made some amazing changes during this competition. When I saw your pics I was like she's totally going to win! I was literally blown away with what I saw. And I was ready to vote for you! Please don't give up!! You have been an inspiration to me to work harder! You ARE a leader, not only for us here in the forum, but like you have said before, you are a leader for your country! You can do it! Things happen for a reason. We just have to wait for that reason to be made known to us.

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Robyn, I don't think that I can add something that hasn't already been said. But just to let you know, I didn't even think that I could be a finalist because I'm already a fat woman. And when an already fat woman only loses 10 pounds it doesn't look like much. But you have made some amazing changes during this competition. When I saw your pics I was like she's totally going to win! I was literally blown away with what I saw. And I was ready to vote for you! Please don't give up!! You have been an inspiration to me to work harder! You ARE a leader, not only for us here in the forum, but like you have said before, you are a leader for your country! You can do it! Things happen for a reason. We just have to wait for that reason to be made known to us.
If I was in this to WIN, I wouldnt even be here......................
Old 11-08-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyks44 View Post
Hey, Robyn.
Reading the last few posts and I don't know you or your situation and I might be out of line by saying this, but I think part of the problem is that it seems you are doing this maybe for the wrong reason. It is very important for any lasting weight loss that you are doing this for yourself first. The recognition that you are looking for - you will find that when you look in the mirror and see the amazing changes that you have made! Regardless of the contest, you have been some great strides and are working your butt off. Make sure you are working your butt off for you and not for a 12-week contest. This is a new healthy lifestyle you are trying to win! Just my thoughts....

Good luck with the rest of the contest and the rest of your weight loss journey. Don't ever give up!

Patty
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
Robyn......you are down on yourself.........THERE ARE NO LOSERS HERE! Get over it....you know what Craig thinks about negativity.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Robyn, you are definitely not a loser. I think we all struggle with yo-yo dieting. I've certainly had my share of ups and downs. But never give up! I think maintenance is sometimes more difficult than actually losing the weight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
If I was in this to WIN, I wouldnt even be here......................
Everything everyone has said here 100% true. It'll take a couple of days but you'll bounce back. and be stronger for it.

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 11-08-2011, 03:26 PM

Robyn, you are a winner regardless of whether you place in the final three. This contest is about transforming yourself and you have done that. Don't lost sight of why you're doing this!

Keep going - you're doing a fantastic job!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:02 PM

Thanks for your support everyone. I've now been informed that I will not be able to enter the 12 week due to me having injuries,,, lol. I can understand their concern, but even if it was the case, that would be totally unfair since probably about half of us have injuries PLUS, since I have been injury free for several weeks now thanks to my accupuncturist, that can not be used as a contributing factor for my disqualification. So I've e-mailed them to inform them that I am totally healed up, and now awaiting for a positive response in re-consideration for both contests. Here's hoping!

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224
Old 11-10-2011, 11:25 PM

Well, I obviously wasn't re-considered even though I didn't break any rules, so you can imagine how dis-illusioned and upset I am at the moment. In saying that, congrats to those who did win,,, you certainly deserve it.

I've also been told again that I cannot enter the 12 week contest. They had said that it was because of my injuries, but I explained that I am totally injury free. I have asked why again and await a reply. Just don't understand. No rules broken. Others have put on weight between contests. Ok, not as much as what I did, but they also don't have my body that as fast as it can drop weight, (which isn't the REAL transformation anyway, just looks big on paper), it can put on weight,,, twice as fast, much to my dis-advantage. Maybe I'm just seen as a bad example and embarrassing Craig, as if his programs aren't sustainable.

Anyhows, practically speaking, the money would have bought me @30 hours of my tradies time, so about 60+ hours of my time, well, about 40 now with the one contest remaining. Geez, I know how that sounds, but that's just stating it as it is. I wasn't just doing it for the money, believe me. But I really HAVE to get this house finished so I can get people in to help pay the high mortgage. Reality check,,, I'd have to stop all workouts and being on the forum for about 5 weeks to compensate, or, just go without sleep,,, lol. That's kinda funny since this week I've only had about 10 hours. Speaking of which, the tradie isn't here today, so I'll grab another hour before work.

Cheers all.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Well, I obviously wasn't re-considered even though I didn't break any rules, so you can imagine how dis-illusioned and upset I am at the moment. In saying that, congrats to those who did win,,, you certainly deserve it.

I've also been told again that I cannot enter the 12 week contest. They had said that it was because of my injuries, but I explained that I am totally injury free. I have asked why again and await a reply. Just don't understand. No rules broken. Others have put on weight between contests. Ok, not as much as what I did, but they also don't have my body that as fast as it can drop weight, (which isn't the REAL transformation anyway, just looks big on paper), it can put on weight,,, twice as fast, much to my dis-advantage. Maybe I'm just seen as a bad example and embarrassing Craig, as if his programs aren't sustainable.

Anyhows, practically speaking, the money would have bought me @30 hours of my tradies time, so about 60+ hours of my time, well, about 40 now with the one contest remaining. Geez, I know how that sounds, but that's just stating it as it is. I wasn't just doing it for the money, believe me. But I really HAVE to get this house finished so I can get people in to help pay the high mortgage. Reality check,,, I'd have to stop all workouts and being on the forum for about 5 weeks to compensate, or, just go without sleep,,, lol. That's kinda funny since this week I've only had about 10 hours. Speaking of which, the tradie isn't here today, so I'll grab another hour before work.

Cheers all.
You did your best Robyn.

You know there is no guarantee you would win, so let it go, set a new goal and go ahead on working towards achieving that and getting yourself really healthy and ready for next contest.

You have a lot on your plate these days, concentrate on getting the
house finished...Get some rest.....that is most important, you probably run yourself ragged, could attribute to some of your injuries.....Take care girl....

Cheers
Ma
Old 11-11-2011, 04:51 PM

Hi ya'll. Well, it all caught up with me,,, lol. Felt the yucky throat coming and it really hit me yesterday. Still had to go to work since I don't have any sick leave atm, and just got progressively ill throughout the night. Even wore a mask so my fellow team mate didn't catch it. Took a 'miracle' formular when I got home from work, but forgot that you can also gargle it, so I just did that. It's slightly better already So with just a few more shots and some rest, I should be jumping on all cylinders again by this afternoon

Old 11-11-2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missrobyn007 View Post
Hi ya'll. Well, it all caught up with me,,, lol. Felt the yucky throat coming and it really hit me yesterday. Still had to go to work since I don't have any sick leave atm, and just got progressively ill throughout the night. Even wore a mask so my fellow team mate didn't catch it. Took a 'miracle' formular when I got home from work, but forgot that you can also gargle it, so I just did that. It's slightly better already So with just a few more shots and some rest, I should be jumping on all cylinders again by this afternoon
What's your miracle formula.. curious