TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 12th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2011, 11:40 AM

That time of year......(especially around here)........51 yesterday morning.............39 at the same time this morning..............
Old 10-17-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minexdy1013 View Post
Had to pop open a bag of kettle brand Krinkle Cut potato chips with a little bit of sea salt. Probably had about a serving of them which amounted to 150-200 unnecessary calories and approximately 16 grams of carbs. Oh well...it was good though! LOL!! Geez...I can't believe I honestly said that.
LOL!! For some reason I had a good laugh at this part. Probably because I myself ate some things that I shouldn't have and didn't feel guilty at all! Stupid sugar! Why does it taste so darn good??!!!

Quote:
A little bit under the weather since yesterday. Sniffles and a little weak yesterday after getting home from work so I took an early nap but was making trips to the bathroom later that evening.
Oh!! I hope you feel better! That sucks to be down with a bug! But remember not to overdo it. Take care!

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:19 PM

Hi Andy! Hope you are feeling better! There's a few workouts I've done more than once (TT for Mass, TT for Abs) and a couple I'm not sure I'm gonna do again!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 10-19-2011, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Yeah, I've done a few of those myself...workouts you can see yourself doing again sometime far, far into the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Hi Andy! Hope you are feeling better! There's a few workouts I've done more than once (TT for Mass, TT for Abs) and a couple I'm not sure I'm gonna do again!
Hal and Abby: we like minds think the same, yes? why re-visit hell again? thanks abby...I feel much better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl123 View Post
Hi Andy! I hope your feeling better today! Seems like this kinda stuff is going around here! Good job on getting in your workouts though! Thanks for the reminder on the green tea! I have some but I forgot about it!
Hi Jami...thanks for the concern. I've been feeling much better since Sunday...so things are good right now. Still swingin' here! Yes, Green Tea - I've been substituting coffee in the am with green tea every morning since my wife and I started drinking them. Still haven't dropped the occasional diet sodas (Coke Zero freak) here and there. but getting better with just chuggin' lots of water and tea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobB View Post
That time of year......(especially around here)........51 yesterday morning.............39 at the same time this morning..............
geez, Rob - that's fall weather for ya!!! Brrrrr!!!!! yes indeed Rob...just a very small case of the sniffles. Recovered pretty quickly thankfully. Vit C, Sudafed and Zithromax are my best friends.
for those that workout at commercial gyms please: WASH OFF YOUR EQUIPEMENT OR BRING A TOWEL. IF NOT - WASH YOUR HANDS PLEASE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaona04 View Post
LOL!! For some reason I had a good laugh at this part. Probably because I myself ate some things that I shouldn't have and didn't feel guilty at all! Stupid sugar! Why does it taste so darn good??!!!

Oh!! I hope you feel better! That sucks to be down with a bug! But remember not to overdo it. Take care!
hi Carmen! yeah...this a good example of stumbles of what not to do -that happen in a normal life of normal human beings trying to lose the flab (even if we don't admit it 90% of the time); just be accountable for our actions and know the consequences of them I guess??

As they say: what is good, isn't actually good for us. But I try to keep it real and have a few bites here and there as little "rewards" - as long as I consciously know I dont go overboard and eat a whole bag of 'em. I take a few small bites of chips for example - I'm good to go. It keeps things in check for me and I feel less frustrated and deprived knowing I work my ass off in the gym - knowing that I can have days like that and not feel too guilty about it knowing that for the most part I've been trying to aim for 85%-90% compliancy each day. But weekends: whole different story sometimes. It's tough.

Thanks for the tips carmen of not overdoing it. I totally agree. Dont want to run myself into the ground...

Last edited by minexdy1013 : 10-19-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:30 AM

October 16
Workout A of the Big 6 Explosive Circuit Program - kept weights light today.

October 17
Off day - Escrima/Kali Class evening

October 18
Circuit B done. Again, weights a little heavier but manageable.

October 19
No workouts - off day. Escrima/Kali Class later this evening

* Notes: Did my weekly weigh in yesterday. Down to the low 170's. 174.4 lbs. - total of 12 lbs lost - almost 2lbs from last week's weight (I don't think I'll ever get over a 2lb weight loss a week). Yay, pat on the back to self. Yes, wasn't feeling too hot and strong last Friday and Saturday - but managed to be able to really get some good, quality sleep and naps in lately - something I don't really like to do because I like to move around alot. But on the right track here.

~ Andy
Old 10-20-2011, 11:48 AM

Workout C done at 24 hour fitness in Downtown SD this morning at 5 am with Intervals in the end and steam. This was a great circuit this morning. Really felt my glutes working in this routine. On the sternum pull ups, I subbed those for wide grip lat pulldowns (to sternum) instead. Loved this circuit! Phew!!! Miss working out in the gyms....this was one of those days.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:42 PM

Great job, Andy...............
Old 10-24-2011, 08:19 PM

Hi Andy, sounds like you are doing great!!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 11-05-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Workout C done at 24 hour fitness in Downtown SD this morning at 5 am with Intervals in the end and steam. This was a great circuit this morning. Really felt my glutes working in this routine. On the sternum pull ups, I subbed those for wide grip lat pulldowns (to sternum) instead. Loved this circuit! Phew!!! Miss working out in the gyms....this was one of those days.
Still doing workouts at nutty times in the morning I see ......

Only the fool, fixed in his folly, may think he can turn the wheel on which he turns

Roundballnz on Twitter, LJ, FB