TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 10th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 11:19 PM

I need some soap....

...to wash some clothes on those washboard ABS!

oh, and the back looks fantastic too! GREAT JOB NEIL!!!!! I also enjoyed reading your essay and your final thoughts post...very deep and thoughtful!

Enjoy your rest!!

Tina

"Dream the impossible, do the incredible."

"Beware the lollipop of mediocracy...one lick and you will suck forever!!!"
Old 04-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Seriously, those are awesome abs. Looks like Tim's diet worked well for you. Very interesting. Congrats on all of your hard work and fitness improvements.

Craig
Old 04-09-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Two words... BACK SHOT!!.. wow man.. the pic of your back is super.. congrats to you Neil. Deb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma View Post
Fabulous transformation Neil....your results show all the hard work and dedication you applied to this, there's no stopping you now...

Rest up and enjoyed a well deserved rest before hitting the workouts again...

Cheers
Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
I need some soap....

...to wash some clothes on those washboard ABS!

oh, and the back looks fantastic too! GREAT JOB NEIL!!!!! I also enjoyed reading your essay and your final thoughts post...very deep and thoughtful!

Enjoy your rest!!

Tina
Thanks ladies. Looking forward to seeing the remaining entries as they come in tonight

Neil Gazzillo, Telford, Shropshire, UK

My Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/neil.gazzillo
Old 04-09-2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Ballantyne View Post
Seriously, those are awesome abs. Looks like Tim's diet worked well for you. Very interesting. Congrats on all of your hard work and fitness improvements.

Craig
Thanks Craig. It worked a treat. Thanks for your advice and help in reaching me get to my goal.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:14 PM

Default Congratulations to us all

Wishing everyone who has made the finals the very best of luck and to all those who havent made the finals, please think of where you were at the start of the new year.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:59 PM

Mate, you're giving everyone in the U40 a run for their money and I'm glad I'm old! All the best for the contest and well done!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-12-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilg197 View Post
Wishing everyone who has made the finals the very best of luck and to all those who havent made the finals, please think of where you were at the start of the new year.
Hey Neil.. congrats to you.. and best of luck.. I always think of you as the British Bulldog!! cheers, Deb.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesunelson View Post
Mate, you're giving everyone in the U40 a run for their money and I'm glad I'm old! All the best for the contest and well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by debz0773 View Post
Hey Neil.. congrats to you.. and best of luck.. I always think of you as the British Bulldog!! cheers, Deb.
Thanks both. Pleased to make the final - Some good competition in their. Hope that my results as being one of the oldest in the category people will appreciate my effort and make me no1

Old 04-12-2011, 02:33 PM

Default I need your vote!!!!

Really chuffed to make the final. Love Craig's little line about the red wine!!!

BUT - I need your vote, there's some fantastic competition in there, and I would love to look something like how Adam is looking right now in 6 months down the road. If youre reading my thread and havent voted, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

I've voted in the other categories, but obviously it wouldnt be fair for me to say who for and the reasons why. I just feel those whom I have voted for deserve it the most and who have supported me.

Again Please make me the winner in the Male U40s

Thanks all

Neil

Old 04-17-2011, 03:40 AM

Smile Closing thoughts

First of all, many congratulations to all the prize winners, especially Rachel, Josh, Melissa and Gerry. Amazing transformations and worthy of first prize.

Personally, I'm naturally very very very disappointed not to have made a further prize, as I honestly believe my transformation was more than worthy of it. At the end of the day, Craig's readers and my own network couldnt secure me enough agreeable votes. The U40s was already very competitive with myself Josh and Adam, and Rob came onto the scene out of nowhere to secure the final prize. Perhaps I was a year too young to win a prize as I feel if I was in the over 40s I would have given Gerry a good run for his money too!

I took a bit of time to get going and what I achieved in basically 8 weeks for me was special. I now have a great body when before it was just good old healthy and working. I achieved my primary goal which was to strip my body of a lot of its fat. I now need more muscle on my frame.

Another thing I can take credit on is how much mentally stronger I feel right now, so much so that I feel I can do things that I struggled with 12 or so months ago. If I'd had a disappointment like this back then, I'd probably have been crying into a beer or bottle of wine. I feel I handle things much better now. We'll see how I get on these next 6 months or so which I know will be tough.

I now move onto the next phase of my life and personal transformation with confidence. I can do it, do it well, and next time I'll do it better still.

Many thanks to all who voted for me and for all the support along the way.

Neil