TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 27th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2016, 11:00 AM

Default Throwing down the gauntlet

Haven't posted in awhile do to learning to manage the crazy positive life changes I've had going on. But wanted to check in prior to the end of this challenge!
I'm posting some of my numbers to challenge all the rest in the 27th and to help hold me accountable going forward, Did my final check in today as Ill be out of town Monday for the traditional last day.

Weight down 29lbs to 256
Body Fat down 3.3% to 25%
Chest down 3"
Waist down 3.25"

I've incorporated additional Turbulence training workouts to go along with our sessions ran by Brent Kneevel and the last month has shown drastically. The essay I wrote is a different take on the transformation process and so much of it was inspired by what you all had spoke, taught while I was at the summit in Denver.

I cant say thank you enough for not only changing my health but my entire world!!!
Old 11-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Administrator

holy cow, amazing!
Old 11-20-2016, 06:35 AM

Wow. Those are some impressive numbers, Todd! You are also, obviously the life of the party up there, so everyone's winning!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17
Old 11-21-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjarnoldi1972 View Post
Haven't posted in awhile do to learning to manage the crazy positive life changes I've had going on. But wanted to check in prior to the end of this challenge!
I'm posting some of my numbers to challenge all the rest in the 27th and to help hold me accountable going forward, Did my final check in today as Ill be out of town Monday for the traditional last day.

Weight down 29lbs to 256
Body Fat down 3.3% to 25%
Chest down 3"
Waist down 3.25"

I've incorporated additional Turbulence training workouts to go along with our sessions ran by Brent Kneevel and the last month has shown drastically. The essay I wrote is a different take on the transformation process and so much of it was inspired by what you all had spoke, taught while I was at the summit in Denver.

I cant say thank you enough for not only changing my health but my entire world!!!
This is AWESOME! Great report Todd! Keep up the great momentum.