TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 19th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Smile TT Transformation - Take 2

I am back for another kick at the TT Transformation Contest. I was a finalist in Transformation Contest #12 (did not win anything). In the last month and half I have really been off my game - eating with reckless abandon and no working out, so I figured this is a good way to get myself going again with a goal and purpose.

I officially started today and my workout plan is TT 2.0 Intermediate and Advanced 2K3 and then finish off with Mike Whitfield's Density Afterburn for the big final push.

It was weigh-in day today and although I had "divorced" my scale quite a while ago, I stepped back on today - starting weight - 204 lbs (ouch!). I will either not weigh myself again until the end or I will weigh myself after each 4 week period. I was previously a slave to the scale and I don't want to become one again!

My goals for this transformation are:
1) consistent workout schedule - TT 3 times a week and Finishers or walking or something else on the other days with Sunday a full rest day.
2) Consistent Sane and Simple Nutrition (Nia Shank's term) - mostly whole foods and "clean" 80-90% of the time - combined with intuitive eating - listening to the way my body feels when I eat. I do most of my own cooking which I enjoy so just staying away from process crap and such is the challenge.
3) lose 15 pounds
4) lose 3 inches off my waist (starting at 37.5 in) and 3 inches off my hips (47 in)
5) feel healthy and have more energy

I started with TT 2.0 Intermediate workout A today and I was pretty tired by the end. I hope to regain some energy once I have been back to exercising for a while and maybe it won't be so taxing.

Good luck to everyone else and hope to interact with you on the forum.

Patty (pattyks44)
Old 01-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Administrator

welcome back, Patty!

Cut back on the workouts for the first week. Just do one to two sets per exercise.

No rush, it's nutrition that will bring immediate results.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:12 PM

Hey Patty - welcome back! I do remember you from a few contests ago! Best of luck to you this go-round!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:52 PM

Welcome back Patty and good luck to you.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:15 AM

Good luck Patty. We are following the same program so I'll be sure to follow your progress.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Administrator

You still Rockin, Patty?
Old 02-03-2014, 10:13 PM

Default First progress report - 4 weeks in

I am here today to give my first progress report.....I know I should be here more often and promise to give more frequent reports because I think it will help.

The first 4 weeks was good on the workout front - I kept up with the 3 TT workouts a week and about 1/2 time on the off days workouts and 100% on the Sundays off (lol).

My nutrition was not as good as it could have been and I guess that shows in my results. The dreaded weigh-in this morning gave me no satisfaction as the scale didn't move at all - looking at it positively at least it didn't move in the wrong direction either. I did, however lose 1/2 inch on both my waist and my hips so it wasn't a total loss!

I am going to work hard on tightening up the nutrition (snacking even on healthy choices doesn't help if you still have too much) and continue to work hard in the workouts - I am starting the TT 2.0 Advanced workout today.

I really don't want to become a slave to the scale again so I will continue to only weigh-in after the next 4 weeks, but I know if I work at the nutrition part that I will see the results I am looking for. The number isn't important, but I do want to feel more energetic - it is very annoying to feel winded by just bending over! - and more healthy.

Looking forward and not looking back - here I go for the next 4 weeks!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the World."
- - Mahatma Gandhi
Old 02-04-2014, 12:03 AM

Smile Hi There!

Hi Patty,
I'm right here in it with you! I think I hate the scale. I'm finishing up the intermediate this week. I'm a little nervous about the advanced! Hope it's a great week for you. Leslie
Old 02-04-2014, 08:33 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
Hi Patty,
I'm right here in it with you! I think I hate the scale. I'm finishing up the intermediate this week. I'm a little nervous about the advanced! Hope it's a great week for you. Leslie
Don't be nervous about Advanced.....I finished up Workout A which is pretty upper body intensive and loved it! I wasn't really "feeling" a workout when I went down, but I came up energized for sure. Good luck finishing up intermediate and get ready to conquer the advanced....I know you can do it. Have a great week!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the World."
- - Mahatma Gandhi
Old 02-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Administrator

Great work Patty!