TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 17th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 PM

Default Officially joining the contest

Hello,
My name is Chuck Arbogast and I have decided to join the contest. I actually started it last Saturday, May 4th, with my start picture and workouts. I was hesitant in joining in before I actually used TT for my workouts. Home Workout Revolution is the first TT program I have done and I wasn't sure if I would like it. I knew I liked the concept, but wasn't sure if I would like the workouts. Anyway, one week in and since I am joining, I guess you can tell I liked the first week's workouts for the HWR 12 week program!

I am 5' 10" tall and will turn 39 years old in the middle of July for reference. Here are my starting measurements from May 4th,
Weight: 222.8 lbs
Waist (around navel/love handle area): 44"

My goals are to reduce the waist area measurement above and to overall look and feel better. Weight loss isn't really that important to me but I would like to loose at least 10-15 lbs in this process.

My workout plan is focused on the HWR 12 week program as mentioned above and I will be using the Warrior Warmup and Flexibilty programs on my off days.

I don't plan on posting every day with my diet and exercise information but may post once a week or so just to log weekly progress.

My first full week went good. The first HWR workout made me very sore the next few days, which I liked. I'm sure I looked funny walking around sometimes but it was worth it. By the last workout of the week, my soreness was gone. I have done pretty good with my nutrition this week. I track what I eat on LoseIt.com to keep me on track.

Good luck to all that has joined this contest.

Chuck Arbogast
Old 05-11-2013, 07:26 PM

Welcome to the contest!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Welcome Chuck!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm really think this program, along with controlling my eating, will work. I saw great loss this week. I lost about 3 lbs. I know that isn't achievable every week. I think it was the change in my workouts that got my fat loss kick started again. Hopefully I can loose every week of this challenge but we will see.

Take care,
Chuck
Old 05-13-2013, 01:09 AM

Welcome to the challenge Chuck and best of luck!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Administrator

great start!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:59 AM

Nice one week result Chuck! Keep at it. Concetta
Old 05-17-2013, 04:16 PM

Welcome Chuck, you are off to a great start. Great first week results! Don't let the scale infulance you one bit, its a good referance but don't let it get to you. The scale will go up and down, it's how you feel and inches going down in the right places. keep the fire going and have a great week!
Old 05-17-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javarino View Post
Welcome Chuck, you are off to a great start. Great first week results! Don't let the scale infulance you one bit, its a good referance but don't let it get to you. The scale will go up and down, it's how you feel and inches going down in the right places. keep the fire going and have a great week!
Good start!

I think you will really enjoy HWR. I know I have.

Best of luck!

John Wooden
Old 05-18-2013, 06:46 AM

Thanks again for all the support.

Week two was a good week eating and working out. I do really like the intense, short HWR workouts. I lost about 1.5 pounds again this week. I am amazed that I am doing that and only working out for no more than 30 minutes, 3 times a week. Just goes to show how it works. Before I was using other programs that was using HIIT workouts, but they were anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes long and I did them 5-6 times a week. I did loose a fair amount of weight using those programs, but not much difference, if any, in weekly weight loss. So, I hope that things are half this good in the next 10 weeks and I would be happy.

See you next week!

Chuck