TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2010, 10:34 PM

Question

What part of the country are you in Jenniferlynn???
Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 PM

Midwest, Rob...Ohio to be exact. You?
Old 09-06-2010, 11:00 PM

Iowa............started out rainy and cold this morning.......got up to 84 this afternoon............wish it would last the whole year..........warm weather, that is...................
Old 09-06-2010, 11:46 PM

I hear you. The darker mornings, increasing rain and dipping temperatures have been reminding me that summer really is coming to a close. I love the fall, but will really miss the summer sun.

-Jen
Old 09-07-2010, 12:28 AM

Hey Jen-
Looks like you're off to a good start! I know what you mean about starting pictures, in fact I'm avoiding resizing mine tonight because then I'll have to post them. Well, technically we don't have to post them until the end, but I think it's a good motivator. We just need to remember that there are people at every stage here, some have a lot more fat to lose then others, but none of us should be embarrassed by our pictures!

Current TT Log

Blog: Habits of Contradiction

"Feeling stressed simply means I need a better balance between stress and relaxation." - Tom Venuto, The Body Fat Solution
Old 09-07-2010, 09:28 AM

Morning Evenstar!
I totally agree...I couldn't really see any point in not putting the pics up right from the start. After all, waiting until the end isn't going to change what they look like now. That, as it turns out, is up to me (or all of us for that matter!)! Hopefully with continued hard work and determination our after pics will be an improvement and something for us to really be proud of. :-)

-Jen
Old 09-07-2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferlynne76 View Post
Morning Evenstar!
I totally agree...I couldn't really see any point in not putting the pics up right from the start. After all, waiting until the end isn't going to change what they look like now. That, as it turns out, is up to me (or all of us for that matter!)! Hopefully with continued hard work and determination our after pics will be an improvement and something for us to really be proud of. :-)

-Jen
Jen! You're right - putting the before pics up now will be a huge motivation. I don't have the guts quite yet... although I look at them on my laptop a lot.

Given your amazing achievement so far I'm sure your after pic will kick your before pic's ass
Old 09-07-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferlynne76 View Post
I hear you. The darker mornings, increasing rain and dipping temperatures have been reminding me that summer really is coming to a close. I love the fall, but will really miss the summer sun.

-Jen
I dont like fall, because it reminds me that winter is coming and I HATE winter................
Old 09-07-2010, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post
Jen! You're right - putting the before pics up now will be a huge motivation. I don't have the guts quite yet... although I look at them on my laptop a lot.

Given your amazing achievement so far I'm sure your after pic will kick your before pic's ass
Amen, sister! I like the way you think! :-D
Old 09-07-2010, 09:54 PM

September 7, 2010 - Day 3

Back to the grind at work today. It was full of meetings and other things that kept it humming along, at least. I did manage to squeeze in a quick 20 minute stroll at lunch, too, so I got my prized mid-day mental/physical break.

Next couple of days present some challenges schedule-wise which is going to mean having to be a little more creative on the exercise front. Nothing I can't overcome, but it's definitely going to require a little more planning than usual.

But first, a recap of today!

Workout:
TT Beginner's Workout B (strength and HIIT)

Nutrition:
1469 calories (see attached for more details)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sept 7 2010.jpg (92.8 KB, 7 views)