TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2011, 10:44 AM

Best wishes!! Eating is definitely the hardest part of the journey. Once you find what works for you, it's amazing what can happen. Unfortunately, sometimes what works for you changes a few times before you get to pick one to keep you at maintenance. I know that the body has to adapt to maintain weight to keep us from becoming extint and all, but darn I wish it was a bit easier than it is... but if that were the case, everyone would do it, wouldn't they?

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." - Mother Teresa

My TTTC 10 Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9998
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 PM

Default Checking in

I wanted you all to know my beginning stats and workout. I am starting off with the BW Cardio 3 workout. I did day 3 today. Talk about activating those fast twitch muscles I was shaking like a leaf!

Here are my beginning stats…

Weight - 187.8
Neck - 15.75
Bicep Unflexed - 12.5
Wrist - 7.5
Chest - 40.5
Waist - 37
Hips - 39
Thigh - 22
Calf - 14.5

As some may recall I got very sick into the TT Contest 10 and it really hindered me. But here's to a contest. Today is my fast day. I'm following ESE. For the first month I'll be doing it twice a week and taking it down to once a week the next 2 months.

Take care all.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:42 PM

Just to update.

My nutritional plan is working out so far. Being a diabetic simple carbs have such a negative effect on my metabolism. Since cutting them out I'm feeling much better. I had more energy today then I have in a long time. What also is helping me out is cutting the carbs out at night. I wake up with blood levels in the normal range, not in the 200 - 300's.

I did day five today of the bw cardio 3. Felt really good though by the end I was shaking and going at it with a slower pace.

Another thing that is taking place on a physical level is my lower back pain. It is getting so much better.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglodfelter View Post
Just to update.

My nutritional plan is working out so far. Being a diabetic simple carbs have such a negative effect on my metabolism. Since cutting them out I'm feeling much better. I had more energy today then I have in a long time. What also is helping me out is cutting the carbs out at night. I wake up with blood levels in the normal range, not in the 200 - 300's.

I did day five today of the bw cardio 3. Felt really good though by the end I was shaking and going at it with a slower pace.

Another thing that is taking place on a physical level is my lower back pain. It is getting so much better.
This is so exciting. Its what its really about huh? Fixing the tweaks that are derailing us overall. Congrats... lol I shake like a fool during my workouts... sometimes long before the end ;-) we will get our gains through our losses.

all the best
~Amanda

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
Steve Prefontaine

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
- Beverly Sills

Avatar Picture is Jamie Eason. A very amazing woman in the fitness industry. Want to look like her!
Old 05-06-2011, 11:18 AM

Cool Hi Guys!

Hey all,

I'm a TT newbie and have decided to enter the transformation contest, as I think it will give me a bit of an incentive to kick start my weight loss goals.

I'm set to take my pics later, what other measurements might be useful to take at the beginning?

Also, I was wondering what you guys think about the best workout to start out with? I'm not new to working out (interval training, weights, etc), but haven't done so for a few weeks and am pretty overweight (my Nintendo Wii Fit tells me I'm bordering on obese!).

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

Riaz, 28 yr old male from UK
Old 05-28-2011, 04:01 PM

Default One done, two more to go

I just finished my 4 week workout using the BW Cardio 3. It has really prepared me for the next workout BW Bodybuilding 2. I was stuck on a certain weight for a couple of weeks but last week I went off the plateau.

It's amazing how much more stamina I got just over one month. Doing the day 3/workout B the first time and then the last one in week 4 was so much different (don't get me wrong, I still was not able to do every exercise with a sustained minute).

My diet has been pretty good (until last night. we celebrated our 25th year anniversary and I splurged). Today is my ESE day and they get easier each time.

Question about ESE. For the last month I've been doing it twice a week. Would you suggest I keep this up or cut back to once a week? I would like to try and build more muscle. Thanks.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:24 AM

Default Completed the mini 6 weeks

Well, I just completed the six week mini contest. I certainly made progress and look forward to the remaining 6 weeks. Here are my transformation pics and stats.

Weight: Start - 187.8 / End - 179.8 (-8)
Neck: Start - 15.75 / End - 14.75 (-1)
Bicep Unflexed: Start - 12.5 / End - 12 (-.5)
Wrist: Start - 7.5 / End - 7 (-.5)
Chest: Start - 40.5 / End - 38 (-2.5)
Waist: Start - 37 / End - 34 (-3)
Hips: Start - 39 / End - 38 (-1)
Thigh: Start - 22 / End - 21 (-1)
Calf: Start - 14.5 / End - 14 (-.5)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Before May 1,2011.JPG (60.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Before May 1,2011:Side.JPG (58.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg After June11.2011:Front.JPG (56.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg After June11.2011:Side.JPG (36.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-11-2011, 12:03 PM

Great job, and great results!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:55 AM

Smile

Quote:
Well, I just completed the six week mini contest. I certainly made progress and look forward to the remaining 6 weeks. Here are my transformation pics and stats.

Wow great results there, your hard work has really paid off, definite contender for the 6 week mini contest. You must be one of the first to finish and have shown us how it's all done!

well done, keep up the great work
Old 06-12-2011, 05:33 AM

Quote:

You look fantastic, man! Well done!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver