TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2011, 08:54 AM

Default I'm In!

Hey gang, how are things?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in once again. Last time I got bad sick and it really took me down. Trusting I'll be healthy throughout.

The last go I did not focus on my diet as I should have. It's amazing how big a part diet plays in getting fit. I'm focused on eating clean this time.

Question on the 6 week contest. What is the workout requirements? Is it 1 1/2 TT workouts? Do you just do your workouts for the 12 week contest and 6 weeks in just submit your essay and pics?

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglodfelter View Post
Hey gang, how are things?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in once again. Last time I got bad sick and it really took me down. Trusting I'll be healthy throughout.

The last go I did not focus on my diet as I should have. It's amazing how big a part diet plays in getting fit. I'm focused on eating clean this time.

Question on the 6 week contest. What is the workout requirements? Is it 1 1/2 TT workouts? Do you just do your workouts for the 12 week contest and 6 weeks in just submit your essay and pics?

Thanks.
Good luck in the contest, Mark. I'm sure you'll do well again.

For the six week contest, just do your workouts for the 12 week contest and submit your essay and pics six weeks in.

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-25-2011, 10:57 AM

Smile

Thanks Gerry.

BTW, I'm still completely amazed at your personal transformation. I told my wife during the voting stage that you would easily take 1st. If not then I would know it was rigged.

Keep it up my friend.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:41 PM

Good luck and hopefully you'll stay fighting fit throughout! And yeah, diet is key. I don't even really think about exercise now because I know if I just do my TT workouts I'll have it sorted. Diet on the otherhand, well, where do I start?!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mglodfelter View Post
Thanks Gerry.

BTW, I'm still completely amazed at your personal transformation. I told my wife during the voting stage that you would easily take 1st. If not then I would know it was rigged.

Keep it up my friend.
Thanks for the kind words, Mark. Apart from a great program and watching what I ate, I was fortunate to be able to be consistent. I'll be watching and rooting for you, man!

My TC10 Thread
My Workout Journal

"I am like the turtle who just keeps moving forward without stress or strain while I whistle a happy song" - Joe Weaver
Old 04-29-2011, 02:34 PM

Well done for sticking with it and coming back for another shot at a contest. I hope the nutrition falls into place for you, that's always my biggest struggle too.

Looking forward to following your progress.