TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 11th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2011, 12:04 AM

Default Day 51

Thanks for the support everybody!

This is my last week of TT Original. I finished Workout B a few hours a go and really tried to leave it all on the gym floor. It was a hot day at the gym today...no air conditioning again! It is actually easier to start with warm muscles. Mondays have been really busy there of late...tonight was OK! It was like they had some personal training special, or something. It just gets frustrating when there are many trainers on the floor with clients. Of course, trainers are using circuits to train clients these days...but our gym does not have enough equipment (benches) or space. I say...get rid of all the dumb machines! Then add more benches and dumbbells and room to MOVE! OK...my rant is done.

Next week, I start TT3K. It is a upper-lower split, so I asked Craig if I could do it as a A/B/off/A/B/off/off routine...but he recommended keeping the routine as prescribed. Recovery while dieting is the issue, I guess. In reality, I am tired enough with a three-day per week schedule. I will put my energy into my nutrition and calories.

TT11 Contest Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10773
Old 07-21-2011, 10:15 PM

The crowded gym in the heat thing sounds quite the challenge.. less machines sound like a great idea with more dumbbells. I haven't used gyms that much but I do remember dealing with all the things you mentioned...how do you like 2K3? Three days a week is plenty for me too and at the moment more than enough and trying to keep up! It's a great idea to spend the recovery days putting in some research to the nutrition.. recipes and all that.. it all so productive..
Old 07-23-2011, 07:16 AM

The upper workout from 2K3 is really tough, but good in an evil sort of way. Enjoy!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 PM

Default Day 61

This week I started TT2K3. Workout A for arms was super challenging! I have never done upper and lower splits before...so this is really fun. I had a day off work today, so I went to the gym in the morning to do Workout B. This one was difficult, but it did not feel quite as hard as Workout A. Arms-only workouts are killer.

I must be getting stronger. I had to take both my cats to the vet today and I was able to carry a cat-in-a-kennel in each hand easily. Previously, I had to handle one at a time. Carrying groceries is easier too...as is climbing stairs with loads of laundry. Just little things like that I am noticing this week.

I also attempted another fast on Wednesday with good results. This was a work day...and I wasn't sure I could make it through without eating. Mostly because eating at work is a break. Amazingly, I did just fine...and only ate a little before bed. So...I now learned that I can go through a work day without eating. I will not wilt at my desk.

I am super exciting to start seeing people's results come in. I will be one of the last finishers, so I motivated to be on my best for these last few weeks. I have stuck to my workouts, but my diet has crept away from me a bit. Now is not the time for diet creep...it's time to really focus and rein it in for the home stretch.

TT11 Contest Thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=10773