TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliux View Post
The entry is going to be made, but honestly I didn't make the things to win, again in the nutritional aspect, workouts were great, but nutrition was waay off, let's see what the after pic says, maybe the change is huge and I'm not noticing it
How much time do you have left? I was seriously thinking about 3 fasts a week just up until my photo. But yeah, the nutrition matters so much! Well, the pix will tell.
My TT#9 contest thread
Old 11-24-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestme View Post
How much time do you have left? I was seriously thinking about 3 fasts a week just up until my photo. But yeah, the nutrition matters so much! Well, the pix will tell.
I found you on facebook! It was easier than I thought
Old 11-26-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestme View Post
Letting the cat outa the bag. #1 is not true. I know you were all hanging on there wondering.

I am so nervous! I have been checking the UPS jobs website daily. For about 20 years, I've wanted to do the holiday season as a driver's helper and this is the first time I'm actually applying for the job. I'm not sure how exactly we can swing this with one car and my girls needing to be shuttled around but my husband works from home and says he'll help. Or I guess I could always reconsider and take the 3am-9am shift but really, the whole point for me was to be out and about during the nicest part of the day for one of the best weather months we have here. Wish me luck! I have no idea how many women they get applying for this job but I imagine I can handle it. Well, okay, in point of fact an unwieldy 70lb package might get the better of me so I hope the heavy ones are not awkwardly shaped. I'm sure it'll be fine; just need to get it onto a dolly, right? I knew tricks as a 20 year old to stack and unstack kegs (graduated college to a dry job market so worked in a liquor store for a while).

Okay, off to do workout C. I am glad I skipped last night, was just feeling a tad "off".
Yay, I got one right! (I had been hanging out there wondering! )

Good luck with that UPS helper job ~ it sounds like hard work (but in a good way)!

"Eating crappy food is not a reward - it's a punishment."
~Drew Carey
Old 11-27-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Yay, I got one right! (I had been hanging out there wondering! )

Good luck with that UPS helper job ~ it sounds like hard work (but in a good way)!
Thanks! And yeah, exactly. Here in North Florida, this is the best weather of the year - cool and dry and sunny if all goes well.
My TT#9 contest thread