TT Members Forum  
Home | Discussion Forums | TTmembers.com Tour | Search | Member Area

Go Back   TT Members Forum > Transformation Contests > 9th Transformation Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetamclan View Post

I'll pm you with my excited gabbering.
Howdy partner in crime

well would ya beleive it, we both made the cut!!

Am over the moon for you, I am so happy you put your entry in, see what did everyone tell you, ye of little faith!! Believe in yourself girle cos we all do

well done you, hope this had made your Christmas, cos it's made mine Of course to be placed would be the icing on the cake and I love icing,

well actually I love all the cake, but thanks to TT I can now stop myself eating the whole lot!!

Seriously guys would like to thank everyone for their support, this is just great.

Can't wait to see who wins, but I have my money on Catherine, she is looking mighty hot!

Cheers for now Katie
Old 12-18-2010, 01:36 PM

Smile Spreading the word

Hi Guys

went to a bbq last night at friends and they were asking how I had lost my weight, of course I told them about TT and how fab it is, so effective, short sharp workouts etc.

Then I got really brave and showed them my photos online!

None of them could beleive that I actually looked like that before, but I guess clothes hide a lot"! To be honest I never realised I had that spare tyre at the back either, I never looked at the back, well I never actually looked in full lenght mirror at all if I could help it!

Of course they are suitably impressed with TT and are both planning to sign up, so there we go another 2 recruits for TT

There is also some accountablity in showing your before photos because there is now way I can let this slip now .

cheers for now Katie
Old 12-19-2010, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post

Of course to be placed would be the icing on the cake and I love icing,

well actually I love all the cake, but thanks to TT I can now stop myself eating the whole lot!!

Ha! Oh that made me giggle

And that's so cool you're getting your chums signed up. I've been trying to get my mum to do it but she insists on that Gillian Michaels woman and her 30 day shred. Urgh, I couldn't do the same video over snd over again...
Old 12-22-2010, 08:45 AM

Congratulations, Katie! And great job on being brave sharing your story. I've done that too, shown a few people my photos from being a finalist in past contests. It makes it easier to do when you've made such a fantastic transformation as you have and you look like a different person! It's almost like you don't know who that woman was so it's easier somehow. Keep up the great work!

You can't out-train a bad diet.

To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.

I've been at this a while-all last year in fact!

Contest #7 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8167
Contest #8 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8904
Contest #9 thread: http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9480
Old 12-22-2010, 02:23 PM

Woo go you miss 2nd place! Spend wisely
Old 12-23-2010, 02:59 AM

Congrats & very well deserved !!!

Its been great watching you overcome all the challenges along your journey - great attitude & mindset.

Only the fool, fixed in his folly, may think he can turn the wheel on which he turns

Roundballnz on Twitter, LJ, FB
Old 12-30-2010, 12:37 AM

Smile thanks everyone and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

HI guys

just a big thank you to everyone for all your support and advice and encouragement along the way.

Had computer probs last week so did not get chance to get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, so it's going to be a very Happy New Year instead.

Hope you all have a fab new years eve whatever you are doing, we will be seeing in 2011 before most people here on the forum being in NZ.

Alex, thanks for your kind words and support, hope you enjoy the fireworks in Auckland, they look like they will be fantastic!

Claire, have a fab time up in Scotland, New Year is a big thing there I know, so enjoy your hogmanay (spelling??)

catch up with everyone in 2011

Happy New Year all here's to a fabulous 2011 for everyone
Old 12-31-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
HI guys

just a big thank you to everyone for all your support and advice and encouragement along the way.

Had computer probs last week so did not get chance to get on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas, so it's going to be a very Happy New Year instead.

Hope you all have a fab new years eve whatever you are doing, we will be seeing in 2011 before most people here on the forum being in NZ.

Alex, thanks for your kind words and support, hope you enjoy the fireworks in Auckland, they look like they will be fantastic!

Claire, have a fab time up in Scotland, New Year is a big thing there I know, so enjoy your hogmanay (spelling??)

catch up with everyone in 2011

Happy New Year all here's to a fabulous 2011 for everyone
Same to you Katie.........