View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Administrator

lets do no lighter than 155, 150 is too light for 5'8

thanks, and welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Rogers View Post
Hi Folks. This is the thread for my entry into the 19th contest, Pro category. I began yesterday, Monday January 6 at 173.4 pounds, 5'8" tall. It's been just over a year since I won the over 40 category shortly after my 40th birthday. Now I'm 41 and over the past few months I've really been pigging out. I hope to get down to around 150 by the end of the contest.

For workouts, I'm going to go through TT 2.0 manual. I started with the beginner level today. I thought it would be too easy, but I've taken a couple of weeks off working out and it actually kicked my butt. I couldn't even finish it; felt woozy. I huffed and puffed lying on the bed sweating for a few minutes; felt pretty rotten, really. I guess my cardio fitness could use some work. I'm all better now. I was going to just do a week or so before moving to intermediate, but after today I think I'll spend the whole month with beginner.

I took my pictures yesterday, but they aren't much to look at so I'll wait until later to upload them.

I'm following a strict diet plan, as usual. So far, so good.

Good luck everyone!!

Mark