Thread: Carving It Up!
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:30 PM

Default Carving It Up!

Well, the time has come to get into the best shape of my life. To achieve this I'll not only need a Plan A, but a Plan B and C as well, just in case Plan A or even Plan B doesn't pan out. If I've learnt one thing, it is that life is certainly unpredictable. Especially with now having a dog who needs further training, having someone move into the house in less than 3 weeks time, and in the meantime, organizing 5 plus tradesmen to do tiling, plastering, painting of the house and the pool, plumbing, landscaping, more roofing, etc. Life is going to be very exciting and fulfilling to say the least. 'Bring it on' I say

I have yet to plan my start date and which workouts I will progress with. My 12 week goal is definately to get ripped. I mentioned to my Mom that I will be aiming for a body like Arnold S. just to stir her,,, lol. I knew she'd say 'yuk', and I was right. I really don't care what others think. I know that I will feel and look totally awesome and will be an inspiration to others, and maybe even play a part in prolonging their life and the quality of it,,, how fantastico that would be!

Anyhows, just thought to start this wonderful Summer's morning with positive vibes.

Blessings and love to you all as we journey together towards fulfiilling our dreams and
destinies.

Loving Life,

Robyn.

Loving Life, People, and our Amazing Creator.

My TT Blog/Thread - http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=7224