View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:06 PM

I originally sent my essay and pics by email but I decided to post in the forum so everyone can see.

I started out this year with a goal and determination to lose fat. I had a 54 inch belly that I was tired of. I was obese. I had no energy for anything, especially playing with my children. I felt uncomfortable in this fat body. It wasn't who I was or even wanted to be. But yet that's where I was. I wanted to sink into despair and depression because I had been told for so many years that I would always be fat. It was in my genetics.

But instead of falling, something told me that I COULD change. That little voice in my head changed my life and I decided to take control and make this body how I WANTED it to be. I started the year out good, exercising, changing my diet little by little. And month after month the inches were coming off! I was so happy! But then came the plateau. For two months I was stuck and was so scared about not reaching my goal that I had made for myself. Then I found Turbulence Training. I decided to try it. And I am so grateful that I did!

Never in a million years did I EVER think that I could be strong, fit, and sexy all at the same time! This is what turbulence training has done for me! I have turned into such a strong person physically. I am no longer in the obese range and I feel good in my body now! Needless to say I still have a ways to go yet but I'm halfway to my goal! This year has been an amazing experience for me because not only have I learned to exercise and eat right but I have learned patience and control and to motivate others when there is a need. This experience has also taught me determination and to NEVER give up or despair!

When I started in September these were my measurements:

Hips: 44"
Waist: 35"
Thigh: 26"
Bicep: 12 3/4"
Weight: 218lbs

My measurements today are:

Hips: 42"
Waist: 33 1/2"
Thigh: 25"
Bicep: 12"
Weight: 208lbs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 009 - T.T. Fat Loss(1).JPG (91.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 010 - T.T. 6 weeks(1).JPG (87.6 KB, 44 views)

"I will do this" is the only attitude that works.