Sorry you're injured but I'd echo all the advice you've already had
- keep working at the nutrition (I know when I get injured and discouraged then that's when I'm most likely to drink a bottle of Shiraz and eat a kilo of jelly babies!!)
- jprev came up with some excellent ideas to maintain a level of fitness - ideal
- although the timing sucks, it is still a minor setback in the grand scheme of things
- Catherine made a very good point re visualisation. There is evidence that relaxation/visualisation can assist in healing injuries. Once you are in a relaxed and receptive state you visualise something that for you would signify a healing force at the site of the injury eg white light. (I have written a report on mental training skills that covers visualisation for athletic performance in it that I could send you. The principles are the same)
- now you're limited to one finger typing, it gives you the opportunity to experience what some of us spend our entire lives doing!!
Get well soon!!