Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium0122 View Post
Ignore the title, I meant Day 9!

"I feel you, you're closing down, yeah
Get close, talk right through me
Get close, keep tight with me
If you fall now it could be forever"

Subway, by Peter Murphy

For the first week, my nutrition went along swimmingly. Then on Sunday I had a treat meal. I read somewhere that after you eat a high fat meal you can crave fatty foods for the next 3 days, and I'm pretty sure that's what is going on here. I have been so itchy and snack-y!

Last night I made 2 different kinds of treats for a bakesale/fundraiser at work. I made black bean brownies as a "healthy" treat, and chewy-o's as an "unhealthy" treat. I let the kids sample a little of each and my son preferred the chewy-o's, but my daughter preferred the brownies. I am curious to see which ones sell better today.

If I forgot to mention it, weights listed are per hand, unless it's obviously a BB or BW exercise.

Today's Workout

TT for Meatheads V - Workout B

Superset #1
DB chest press (30 lbs) 3x10
Chin up with knee up (BW) 3x10*

Superset #2
EZ bar close grip press (48 lbs) 3x8**
Hanging knee raise (BW) 3x12

Superset #3
Decline push ups (BW) 3x15
[beginner] underhand inverted row (BW) 3x15

*Did chin up with knee up for as many as I could and finished set with just knee ups

**Both BB's were in use so I grabbed an EZ bar for the set

Intervals
4 minute warm up
24 seconds hard, 36 seconds easy x 6
2 minute cool down

For the first week, my nutrition went along swimmingly. Then on Sunday I had a treat meal. I read somewhere that after you eat a high fat meal you can crave fatty foods for the next 3 days, and I'm pretty sure that's what is going on here. I have been so itchy and snack-y!

Guess I never heard that before. Have heard that one of those type of meals now and then is good for you, though...................