View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyks44 View Post
So last week was my last week in the TT Transformation and of the Density Afterburn workout. It was a stressful week with my cat and car, but I am happy to report that my cat came home from the vet hospital last Wednesday night and by Friday he seemed pretty back to his normal self. He seems a little more snuggly and wants more attention, but overall he seems to be doing well. My car also seems to be fixed up and good to go too!

For the workouts, the week was pretty good despite everything except maybe Workout B on Wednesday. It was a long day and I didn't get to the workout until after 8pm and I found my energy level really low - I made it through the workout, but definitely was exhausted at the end. I found that I was pretty tired on Friday so I move the workout C to Saturday and boy was that a good idea. I had the best workout C ever - my energy was high and on the Bodyweight Frenzy circuity I achieved personal bests on 4 of the 6 exercises and finished up feeling energized and so proud of my achievements. Definitely a great way to end off the workout schedule and contest.

My nutrition was pretty good despite all the stress of the week. My fancy dinner was excellent. I had a couple slices of the delicious fresh bread, my friend and I split a divine goat cheese and greens salad and my main course was a Pork wellington which was fabulous. No dessert! I made sure to keep it on the down-low on Sunday since my final weigh-in was Monday.

So my final results were - 8 lbs of weight loss, 1.5 inches lost on each of chest, waist and hips and about .5 inch lost on each of thigh, calf and arms. Not spectacular results, but going in the right direction anyways. I completed my after photos and essay and shipped it all off to Lesa on Monday night....we shall see what happens.

I am on an off week and then next week I am looking at starting Shaun Hadsall's 7 Day Abs Targeted Solution followed by his 4 cycle fat loss plan. I am thinking maybe a more structured diet plan for a while might help me get going and then once I am closer to where I want to be, I can go back to my intuitive approach. I found that my approach though less stressing about food was more a maintenance plan than fat loss plan. We shall see how it works out.

Anyways, this is the end of my Transformation for the contest but not for the transformation of my life - body, mind and spirit. I will go forth and continue to work at getting myself healthy and becoming a more awesome version of myself (this is a Nia Shanks phrase that I have adopted!).

Thanks for all the support and good luck to everyone in the contest.
Great work Patty! I love this quote => "Anyways, this is the end of my Transformation for the contest but not for the transformation of my life - body, mind and spirit."

You're going to inspire a lot of people with that.

Congrats on your success!
Mikey