Thread: One more week!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Catherine, you saved Christmas.

Ok, not Christmas, but you saved the Fall Transformation Contest.

.she saved the Fall TT Transformation Contest.

I was actually going to take a break from contests this Fall because I have BIG plans for a unique twist on the contest in January...

...but then you posted this on the forum:

"Gordon Studio is on schedule to open on Sept. 4th, and I have clients who are eager to join the next contest. Pardon the self-interest, but I'm sincerely hoping that they will have a TT Transformation #15 to enter.

I'll be teaching a Turbulence Training class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6AM. Whether or not I have clients at that hour, (and yes I'm confident that I will), that will guarantee that I train TT style 3 times a week."

And I realized it would be silly to skip the Fall contest.

So Catherine, you saved the contest.

Looking forward to hearing from your success stories,

Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
Ahhh, the dog days of summer. Hang in there transformers, and I wanted to mention that I've mailed in all of my TT certification materials, Gordon Studio is on schedule to open on Sept. 4th, and I have clients who are eager to join the next contest. Pardon the self-interest, but I'm sincerely hoping that they will have a TT Transformation #15 to enter.

In other news, Van and I took our son and two friends to Six Flags last weekend. Two days in the park surrounded by junk food, and I lost a pound- hooray! I brought in beef jerky and apples, ate a burger with no bun, and looked on smilingly while my husband and three 11 year old boys ate funnel cakes in front of me. No problem. Once I get off the addictive foods for about a week they just don't have their hooks in me anymore.

Loving TT Power by the way.