Thread: One more week!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageboy9 View Post
It's official- got the news yesterday that I'm a certified Turbulence Trainer. I'll be teaching a Turbulence Training class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6AM. Whether or not I have clients at that hour, (and yes I'm confident that I will), that will guarantee that I train TT style 3 times a week.

One of the most important lessons I've learned in my first 18 months as a trainer is that when I stop doing TT I get softer and less curvy- not a look I want at all! As much as I adore dance based fitness, without some heavy lifting I can't maintain the contours that make for a really appealing figure- at least in my opinion.

I'm aware that it is a challenge for busy fitness pros to keep up their own training, and I have a great deal of sympathy for the overweight trainers I see. There really are a lot of them around, and now I think I understand what's happening to them. They're doing a lot of low grade repetitive movement, they're under stress, and their appetites are out of control. I am determined to avoid these pitfalls. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Congratulations Catherine.....keep "mix'in" it up........that'll keep you all in shape!................