Thread: Here I come
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:48 AM

Saturday's boat party didn't go very well as I drank too much ... all in all I learned a lesson that I'm best off completely avoiding alcohol at these kind of events because it's all too easy to let yourself go off track. My diet wasn't the best yesterday either.

All in all, the worst part of it for me was it completely sapped my energy the next day and all I wanted to do was chill out at home.

So I've taken the decision to avoid alcohol for the rest of the contest except the occasional glass of wine if I go out with my wife.

But today's another day. The good news is I'm down to 181 pounds so lost 2 pounds last week. I am now down to 20% bodyfat.

I actually forgot to take my before photos so am going to do that tonight so the contest really starts today for me!

My goal over next 12 weeks is to get down to 12% bodyfat and around 163-5 pounds so need to need to lose just under 20 pounds.

Back in the gym today with Original B - looking forward to a great workout. Have a squash game tomorrow morning.

Excited to get back on track with my program after Saturday and learn from my error of judgement!