Rules of the 28th
1. The 28thTurbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest officially starts on December 26, 2016. All entries / before pictures much be taken between December 26, 2016 through January 8, 2017. The contest will officially end on Sunday, April 2, 2017 at midnight EST. This is the final day to submit entries (before / after photos and essays).
2. If you start on December 26, 2016 you finish on March 20, 2017. You then take your final photos and can submit your entry between March 20, 2017 and April 2, 2017.
3. If you start on January 8, 2017 you finish on April 2, 2017. You then take your final photos and must submit your entry before April 2, 2017 at 11:59pm (midnight) EST. You can start later, but you won't have a full 12 weeks to transform your life.
4. Your after photo must be taken 12 weeks after your before photo or on April 2, 2017 if you start late.
5. Any submissions after midnight EST on April 2, 2017 will NOT be eligible for this contest round. NO exceptions.
Contestant Entry Requirements:
"Before" and "After" Photos
Click here to see "Before" and "After" photo instructions
"Before" and "After" Measurements
Click here to see how to take your measurements
Short Essay on How You Transformed Your Life
Click here to see Essay instructions
In order to be eligible to enter the 28th TT Transformation Contest, you must train with one of the TT programs or CTT related programs. See suggested workout programs.
Click Here To Submit Your Entry
Submissions will ONLY be accepted from the link above.
You must submit your complete entry by midnight EST on April 2, 2017.
"Before" and "After" Photo Instructions
Grab a newspaper with the current date (your Day 1).
Wear your bathing suit.
Find a room where there's good lighting and it's not too dark.
Take 1 photo facing directly at the camera (full-length body shot).
Take a 2nd photo of you from the side.
Take a 3rd photo of you from the back.
Take a look at the photos and make sure they're not blurry or hard to see. If they are, re-take them. You'll want a good picture of how far you've come on week 12, trust me.
Grab a newspaper with the current date (this will be your Day 84).
Try to wear the same bathing suit you wore in your before photo. If it doesn't fit or you can't, don't sweat it.
Take your after shot in the same room and same spot as your before (if possible).
Take 1 photo facing directly at the camera (same pose as in your before).
Take a 2nd photo of you from the side (preferably the same side as your before).
Take a 3rd photo of you from the back.
General Notes: The idea is to get a mirror image of your before photo and after photo, where the only thing changing is your sexy new body. Keep that in mind and don't forget to smile
"Before" and "After" Measurement Instructions
Take each of these measurements before you start the contest, and then measure again in the same way after you finish your transformation.
Measure your weight in pounds.
Measure (inches) around your true waist, the widest part of your stomach. This will typically be at the level of your belly button.
Measure (inches) around the broadest point on your hips/seat (usually right on the hip bone)
Measure (inches) fully around the broadest part of your chest (tape should rest over the nipples).
Measure (inches) the width of the back across the broadest part of shoulders, from shoulder point (where the shoulder meets the arm) to about 1-2 inches below the neckline.
Measure (inches) fully around one thigh just below the crotch
Short Essay - 2000 Character Maximum
2000-character maximum essay about your 12-week transformation journey. Here's a list of questions that would be good to answer in your essay. These aren't mandatory but they are a nice guide:
What was your life like before joining the TT contest?
What type of workouts were you doing before? And if applicable, what results were you getting?
What was the biggest change for you after using the TT workouts?
What did you like best about the TT workouts?
How is your life better after the TT contest?
What TT workouts did you use?
Once we've received all the contest entries, our Turbulence Team will then choose the TOP 5 finalists for each category. At this time, the Contest will then be open to public voting.
Voting will continue for 4 days, at which point first, second, and third place winners for each category will be notified via EMAIL and announced on FACEBOOK.
Prizes are as follows:
For the 12-Week Transformation Contest there will be four categories plus a PRO category:
Men Under 40
Men Over 40
Women Under 40
Women Over 40
The prizes awarded for the above categories are:
1st Place Grand Prize - $1000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership
2nd Place - $500 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership
3rd Place - $250 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
1st Place Grand Prize - $350
2nd Place - $250
3rd Place - $150