Thread: Over 40 Posse
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 09:47 PM

Default 5/4/15

Decaf Coffee w/ 1/2 and 1/2

Workout-Booty For Wife Week 5 Workout A(my legs are already sore)

I got my 100 push-ups in

I usually fast on Mondays. My body was not having it today. That workout was tough. I think for now I will do a 16/8 fast on Mondays and and the 24 hour on Thursdays.

Brunch-8 oz ground chicken, sweet potato, steamed kale and zucchini(I like to put everything inside the sweet potato and eat it like a taco

Snack-5 baby carrots w/ roasted beet hummus(so good),1 oz almonds

Dinner-2 chicken thighs, 2T beet hummus,spinach,tomato,onion,cilantro, and 2 forks of mashed potatoes

I met with my friend that I'm training. She said that she is nervous about sticking with it after I move. I told her not to worry because I have her covered! She is a single mom(school teacher) with one in college and two more still at home. I'm going to buy TT for her as a thank you gift for allowing me to work with her. I really am so grateful for her and want to leave her in good hands! Y'all be nice if she comes around.

I did not hug my son once today and the boys still want to wait to start reading our book again. Tomorrow it will happen. Gonna go soak my poor tired muscles in epsom salt and crash! Night night!
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17

Last edited by LeslieM : 05-04-2015 at 09:49 PM.