Thread: Over 40 Posse
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:49 AM

Default 4/29/15

Considering I was not propped up with caffeine yesterday, it went pretty well. I did have to take a nap.

Doggie walk(no bike)
Breakfast-i cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup blueberries,1 oz almonds

Lunch-Spinach,tomatoes,avacado,sardines,pine nuts,vinaigrette

Dinner-Grilled tilapia,pico de gallo, guacamole,lettuce

I am still a chef in training, but I know mexican food. I grew up in a part of Houston heavily populated by Mexicans. I love the Mexican culture. I knew 2 things in highschool. 1 I would marry a soccer player 2. He would be Mexican
Neither happened. I did have a soccer playing baby girl. She's white and freckled like me. Mexican will always be my go to comfort food.

Workout:I'm on week four of Booty for Wife. I do think my booty is a little higher than it used to be! Maybe not.

Personal goals:
1.Will read to the boys today
2.I didn't hug my older son, but I did rub his earlobe while we were driving from the dentist and tell him I loved him.(this is a weird comfort/habit I've had since I was little. My kids know that it means I love every part of you!)
3.I'm still jacked up from the no caffeine. I think that was everything. I'll add more later if I think of it.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."Proverbs 31:17