Rules of the 18th TT Contest
Rules of the 18th
1) The 18th Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest runs from Sunday, September 1st to Monday, December 9th, 2013.
2) To enter the TT Transformation Contests:
- All transformations must be submitted before midnight, EST, on Monday, December 9th, 2013, at midnight EST.
- The last day to enter if you want to complete a full 12-week Transformation is Monday, September 16th, 2013.
- You can still enter AFTER that date, but you won't be able to complete a full 12 weeks, as you must submit your entry no later than Monday, December 9th, 2013, at midnight EST
NOTE: If you have placed in the top three of any previous Turbulence Training Transformation Contests then you are no longer eligible to enter the 18th Turbulence Training Transformation Contest. You may only win a prize once.
- You must use Turbulence Training or 24-7 Fat Loss workouts to achieve your results.
- You must provide "Before and After" photos via email or by posting them in the Transformation Forum of the Turbulence Training Membership Website.
- All entries for the 12-week Transformation Contest must be received before Midnight, EST, Monday, December 9th, 2013.
You must take "Before" photos on Day 1 and "After" photos on Day 84.
Watch "How to Take Your Transformation Contest Photos"
- All photos must include your face and a newspaper from the current date in order for your transformation to be entered into the contest. There are NO exceptions.
- To view a sample of proper photo documentation, visit this link:
Photos can be posted in the Turbulence Training Membership Website Transformation Forum or can be entered by email (see details below).
- It is highly recommended – for your success – to post your photos, workouts, and nutrition in a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum.
- Recording your photos, workouts, and nutrition will dramatically increase your chances of losing fat and reaching your goals because of the power of social support found on the forums.
In addition to providing Before & After photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story. This can be posted on the forum or sent by email.
The Transformation Contest will be judged by Craig Ballantyne and voting may be opened to the public.
7) Prizes are as follows:
- By entering this Contest, each winner of a contest prize consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation.
- For the 12-Week Transformation Contest there will be four categories:
- Men Under 40
- Men Over 40
- Women Under 40
- Women Over 40
- Each category will reward the following prizes.
- 1st Place Grand Prize - $1000 plus a 3-Year Platinum TT Membership
- 2nd Place - $500 plus a 2-Year Platinum TT Membership
- 3rd Place - $250 plus a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership
The Contest Sponsor's rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
Entering by Email
- To enter photos by email, send to:
Support (AT) TurbulenceTraining.helpserve.com
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
* If you enter, you may be added to the Turbulence Training email marketing list.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Challenge. The Contest Sponsor may, if consent was given during registration, also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can lose weight.
The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited the taking of a urine test or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer