TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   14th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I'm back again! (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11811)

galaxy 06-01-2012 06:14 AM

I'm back again!

Hi Guys

Well am back for another contest and am very pleased to see there a few friendly faces around so I am in good company:)

As a previous contest winner I am not eligible to win but I really do need to get back on track I now that posting on the forum and the fab support you receive here is what gets you through.

For those of you that don't know me, I am 46 (almost 47) Mum to 2 boys and recently moved back to the UK after living in NZ for 5.5 years. The move has taken it's toll on my healthy eating, so I have slipped a little but am pleased to say that I have managed to maintain my TT workouts so it's not all doom and gloom!

The move has been and still is very very stressful, we returned with no where to live, no jobs and trying very hard to get our boys into good schools, but all this is a complete nightmare. We have been living with family for 7 weeks, then moved into a family property, but the family thing does not really work, so we are moving out next week into our own rental. Still don't have any jobs and although boys at school it's not the school we want them to go to, so are currently fighinting the system with appeals which is a complete a nightmare!

I cannot beleive how hard it is to get anything done in this country so much red tape and I thought NZ was bad!

Anyhow, long story short, eating and drinking wine has become my emotional crutch, even working out did not help, I remember doing a workout one day with tears streaming down my face as I was so stressed and anxious about the whole situation!

I received an email from Craig the other day reminding me of the contest and what had a proven record of working so I am following his excellent advice.

I started Buff Dudes Hot chicks a couple of days ago and I will be using ESE with healthy eating the rest of the time to shift the extra pounds.

We have limited internet access so I won't be able to get on here every day but will be here as often as possible.

I like to post daily goals as I know that's what works for me to here are today:

1. Workout B from BDHC

2. Fast until 6pm - not quite 24 hrs but prob all I can manage to day

3. Limit wine to 2 glasses tonight - can't promise none as it's Friday and we have had a mega stressy week.

So folks best sign off, good luck to everyone look forward to getting the newbies to TT and hope I can offer you some help along the way. Also looking forward to catching up with some of my old TT buddies

Hi to Rob, Wsarni, and Neil , great to see some friendly faces :)

Cheers for now Katie:)

RobB 06-01-2012 07:36 AM

Good luck Katie. I hope you get everything working out for you. With your mindset, I am sure you will !!!!!!! TT has a way of "establishing" that in people. Glad you are here..chin up;)...Rob

kerry 06-01-2012 09:27 AM

Hey Katie:

Welcome back!

BDHC - niiiice....Best. Program. Ever.....

Stay strong,

Kerry

Jollybeggar 06-03-2012 11:31 PM

Hey Katie,

I remember you from one of my last contest. So happy you finished and won! Great job. Hoping you reach your goals this time around as well.

wsarwani 06-04-2012 04:12 AM

Katie!!!!

It's so good to see you back. Well done for returning to the forums and the contest even though you're not eligible to win. You've done a stellar job in the past and I have no doubt you'll do the same again.

Sorry to hear about all the stress you're going through. I can relate to what you're saying and going through although my situation is nowhere as extreme as yours. Stay strong and remember that your "TT family" is here for you whenever you need.

I made my first trip in 9 years to the UK for school reunion. While I had a fantastic time seeing my old school friends (PRIMARY school, not high school or uni!), I was shocked at what has happened to the UK. (I studied in London in the 90's). I could not believe how expensive everything had become and it was a real drain on my pocket even though I was there for only 6 days.

You can get through this. You're a fighter.

hal1 06-04-2012 08:49 PM

Hey, Katie! Good to have you back! Sorry things w/ the move have been chaotic, but not in the least unexpected, I suppose. I'll be cheering you on while I try to get myself back to where I left off at, too (but I'll keep my thread over in the workout area).

RobB 06-11-2012 07:50 PM

Hope things are "cruising' on the positive side, Katie.....think'in about you!

allbruteforce 06-12-2012 08:10 AM

It's great to see a contest winner in the forums.

Which contest did you win? Have your goals and approach differed from then till now?

concetta27 06-12-2012 01:50 PM

Good luck Katie. As a previous winner you have what it takes. We are here to encourage and help. Hope things settle for you soon. Concetta

Ariane 06-23-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by concetta27 (Post 165405)
Good luck Katie. As a previous winner you have what it takes. We are here to encourage and help. Hope things settle for you soon. Concetta

Welcome Katie!

Previous winner!? Wow!!
Can I find your journal in a forum?

Please tell us the SECRET! :D

Wish you very well,

Ariane