TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   7th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Crystal's "Here's Hoping" transformation (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8208)

chinkle 01-04-2010 07:16 PM

Crystal's "Here's Hoping" transformation

Hi everyone,

This will be my 5th contest and I'm really just getting into it for the accountability and just in case I end up with a smokin' hot transformation!

I've recently reconnected with an old friend that I grew up with and one thing led to another and even though we haven't seen each other in 17 years, we're kind of an item now! Unfortunately, he lives 1900 miles away, so the first opportunity we'll have to visit is probably going to be in May....hmmmm....just enough time for a transformation contest!! Seems like a sign to me! So....I need to get my booty in tip top shape before that time comes and here I am!

I'm starting today but I haven't taken my photos yet. Here are my starting measurements, though:

1/4/10

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 149.2 pounds
Fat pounds: 43.6 pounds
LBM: 105.6

Waist: 33.25"
Hips: 40"
Lower abs: 37.5"
Upper thigh at widest point: 23.5"

My plan is to start the contest with TT2K10, then do Booty for Life, and then finish with BDHC. I really haven't given BDHC a good run in the couple of times I've tried to restart it, so I want to give it a full go at the end because it's such a great workout. I'm going to be using running to supplement my TT workouts and give me an off day activity.

I'm super excited to get started because so many friends are doing 2K10 at the same time. It'll be a blast to compare workout notes!

So, I start this contest with a very happy and hopeful heart that things will work out for me. 2009 was a rollercoaster of a ride with both ups and downs but 2010 looks to have a whole lot of ups! Let's get er done! :D

ma 01-04-2010 09:18 PM

So, I start this contest with a very happy and hopeful heart that things will work out for me. 2009 was a rollercoaster of a ride with both ups and downs but 2010 looks to have a whole lot of ups! Let's get er done! :D __________________
-Crystal

You bet we will get it done Crystal....

I am not starting till next Mon. 11th, like you, for accountability and to
motivate myself and others....

Nice to hear about your good news and so happy for you.:)
I am also starting with TK10, so we can push each other as well as Jori...
YOOHOO...
cheers
Ma

RobB 01-04-2010 10:00 PM

Go Crystal, GO !!!!! Good luck.......

minexdy1013 01-04-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinkle (Post 116382)
Hi everyone,

This will be my 5th contest and I'm really just getting into it for the accountability and just in case I end up with a smokin' hot transformation!

that sounded smokin hot, crystal.;)

wsarwani 01-05-2010 04:04 AM

Great to hear that things are looking up for you and that you're back for TC7. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

Looking forward to a "smokin' hot" finish from you!

chinkle 01-05-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ma (Post 116386)
So, I start this contest with a very happy and hopeful heart that things will work out for me. 2009 was a rollercoaster of a ride with both ups and downs but 2010 looks to have a whole lot of ups! Let's get er done! :D __________________
-Crystal

You bet we will get it done Crystal....

I am not starting till next Mon. 11th, like you, for accountability and to
motivate myself and others....

Nice to hear about your good news and so happy for you.:)
I am also starting with TK10, so we can push each other as well as Jori...
YOOHOO...
cheers
Ma

Thanks, ma! Tabitha is doing 2K10 also, so there are several of us!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by minexdy1013 (Post 116395)
that sounded smokin hot, crystal.;)

Thanks, Andy!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobB (Post 116393)
Go Crystal, GO !!!!! Good luck.......

Thanks, Rob!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by wsarwani (Post 116416)
Great to hear that things are looking up for you and that you're back for TC7. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

Looking forward to a "smokin' hot" finish from you!

Thanks, Waleed! Me too!

grrpurr75 01-05-2010 12:46 PM

We are ALL gonna end up smokin hot sista, no doubt about it!! hehe

chinkle 01-05-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grrpurr75 (Post 116445)
We are ALL gonna end up smokin hot sista, no doubt about it!! hehe

You betcha, Jess!!!!

run26neys 01-05-2010 02:09 PM

You're already smokin hot as a person on the inside and you have a wicked smokin hot smile. You are going to be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!
Your sister in 2K10 workouts!
Jori

chinkle 01-05-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by run26neys (Post 116461)
You're already smokin hot as a person on the inside and you have a wicked smokin hot smile. You are going to be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!
Your sister in 2K10 workouts!
Jori

Awwww....thanks, Jori!