TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   8th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I Don't Quit! (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=8866)

wsarwani 04-23-2010 05:24 AM

I Don't Quit!

Well, here I am at the starting line of Transformation Contest #8. I'm glad to be here nice and early because I have a lot of preparation work to do to get ready to kick off the contest during the second week of May.

I feel like I'm in a bit of "stuck" position in my life at the moment and I know that if I can focus on just one positive thing, like my health and fitness, the other things will follow.

I'm traveling to the US tomorrow for about 3 weeks (work and holiday) and hope to have some downtime and plan to refocus on my fitness goals, catch up with my reading and start working out again as well as improving my diet further. The worst part is being away from the family for so long and that's going to be tough.

Unlike previous contests, I'm feeling a bit unsure of myself this time at the start - perhaps not getting the results I wanted on all my previous attempts is weighing heavy on me.

But as the title of my thread says..."I DON'T QUIT!" and so I'm back for another shot and it's going to be good.

mooseyscraps 04-23-2010 10:03 AM

Go Waleed!!! You can do this :D

Not sure where you will be when you visit the States, but I hope you have a great visit :) I am looking forward to TC 8 and getting to know everyone better too!

Stacey

carolee 04-27-2010 02:52 PM

I am new to TT. I am doing the contest. I am hoping to if not transform myself at least be on my way to a better me. Every step in a positive direction is a good one.

cahj1968 04-27-2010 02:58 PM

This will be my first type of transformation..... i expect a challenge and plan on doing well.... anyone in the North Jersey area, contact me and we can get a social group going....

run26neys 05-04-2010 08:44 PM

You can do it!

I know you can!

See you in the winners circle this time.

Jori

ma 05-08-2010 02:15 PM

Hi Waleed
I will be cheering for you. You have seen improvement every Contest, so
now it is your time to shine.

Stay on track Nutrition wise you will soon see the results..
Where are you visiting in the States?
Cheers
Ma

Evaki 05-11-2010 09:54 AM

Hi Waleed!

It warms my heart to see you here as well! :)
Persistence is key! And that is something you obviously have :)
You're here because you know you can do this, so you won't give up, which means that you will make it!

I'll be paying close attention to your progress this contest, I'm sure you'll do great!

Good luck :)

DonnaRichards 05-11-2010 09:01 PM

Hi Waleed great to see you back in this one. I'm actually using nutrition charts fairly similar to what you were using in the last challenge this time around so wanted to say thanks for the concept. All the best for the challenge !

Macao 05-19-2010 11:18 AM

Hi Waleed.....
I'm so happy to see you here!! We can cheer eachother on, this time we will go to the end.
What is your start date? I will start tomorrow or friday, I know it's an weird date to start, but that's ok by me.
I'll check in on you soon, when do you get back from the states?
:) your long time TT (and FB) pal :)

grrpurr75 05-24-2010 09:29 AM

Hi WALEED! Im dilly dallying startin this contest, ive been so busy! But im in, and will be taking my pics this week! You're gonna kick azz this time!!! Have a greta contest my raw food gluten free friend!