TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   12th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Abs Factor (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=11091)

missrobyn007 08-31-2011 06:11 AM

The Abs Factor

Well, there's only one successful thing to do when you are feeling down-and-out, and that's to get up-and-in,,, up out of bed and into some serious training that is.

Winter is all but over, seasonally, physically, and emotionally, and it's high time I achieved my goal of having amazing abs, hence the thread title.

GOALS

- Amazing abs
- Body fat down to 15%
- Weight steadily between 120 and 125lbs
- Complete all push-ups in full straight form (not kneeling etc.)
- Complete 3 full chin-ups
- Fit into 'skinny' clothes
- Look and feel fabulous by 44yo (early November)

Looking forward to the journey,

Robyn. :)

gForce 08-31-2011 08:27 AM

Great goals that given your past achievements I am sure you will reach. 15% body fat for a woman I have heard is wickedly low. You sure don't shy away from a challenge!

missrobyn007 08-31-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gForce (Post 153806)
Great goals that given your past achievements I am sure you will reach. 15% body fat for a woman I have heard is wickedly low. You sure don't shy away from a challenge!

Maybe I'm just not familiar with just how low 15% is for a female,,, lol. One of my heros is Lora Colson, a veteran TT member who hasn't posted for a while now. I'll be working towards a physique close to hers. If you have a look at her pics from the 6th TT TC you'll see what I mean. Anyone's guess on how low her body fat % would be in those pics???

pageboy9 08-31-2011 01:59 PM

AB-solutely fabulous

Just popped over to look at Lora's pics and I think 15% is about right. Bikini models are usually at around 18% and she is definitely leaner. They say the big exciting goals are the most stimulating, and I know you can prove that to be true! Let's have some fun with this one. :)

northpolechick 08-31-2011 02:30 PM

Great Goals!

Robyn you're amazing, and prove it over and over. I know you can get these goals, and I'm super excited to get to "come along" to watch your successes.

Spring time is such a motivating season. Haha, up here though I'm trying to harness my motivation for the upcoming winter, which I know I will tolerate much better if I stay healthy and happy by infusing my brain and body with exercise endorphins!

:-)

~Amanda

wsarwani 08-31-2011 04:38 PM

Based on your past performance Robyn, I have little doubt that you'll be seeing your abs before long. Best of luck to you and I hope everything goes well for a successful contest for you.

sligojoe 08-31-2011 07:50 PM

Love that first line! It's soo true :D

Some awesome goals there, i'm sure you'll do brilliantly! Looking forward to getting to know you and the other contestants over the coming weeks. It'll be tough but well worth the effort!

fitgirl123 09-01-2011 04:23 PM

Hi Robyn.. SOrry I'm in late! I'd LOVE to have 15& BF! I made it to 16.8% a year ago, and it seemed just about right for me :) Good luck on your next journey!! I'm excited to see how you do!

missrobyn007 09-01-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitgirl123 (Post 153951)
Hi Robyn.. SOrry I'm in late! I'd LOVE to have 15& BF! I made it to 16.8% a year ago, and it seemed just about right for me :) Good luck on your next journey!! I'm excited to see how you do!

Thanks Jami,,, I was actually wondering what your %BF is.

missrobyn007 09-01-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pageboy9 (Post 153815)
Just popped over to look at Lora's pics and I think 15% is about right. Bikini models are usually at around 18% and she is definitely leaner. They say the big exciting goals are the most stimulating, and I know you can prove that to be true! Let's have some fun with this one. :)

Love the subject heading :) Thanks for your encouragement Catherine. I'm actually just taking a guess at the % as I don't know how that would look on me or feel physically. I don't want to be starving myself or working out too rigorously and burn out right?! Anyhows, thanks for popping in and for your encouragement. Let's see just what us old timers can achieve!