Is This the Best Short TT Session Ever?
Hi TT lovers,
This week at Gordon Studio we're gearing up for "After Pictures" and some of my clients and I have been stalled when it comes to the scale. Then Craig sent me this on Monday:
10-Minute Metabolic Makeover Workout
1) Goblet Squat or Bodyweight Squat 40 seconds + 20 seconds rest
2) Elevated Pushup 20 seconds per side + 20 seconds rest
3) Split Squat or Bulgarian Split Squat 40 seconds per side + 20 seconds rest
4) DB Row 40 seconds per side + 20 seconds rest
5) Total Body Extension 60 seconds
6) Cross Body Mountain Climber (alternating) 40 seconds + 20 seconds rest
7) Jumping Jacks 60 seconds
8) Rocking Plank + Plank Hold 60 seconds
- Do that circuit once.
If youre looking to gain muscle and get a ripped beach body, you can do the circuit twice. But if you just want to boost your metabolism and lose weight, once is enough, especially when you use the following eating and sleeping tips. (End of Craig's part)
We did it on Monday and Friday with great feedback and results. I got a "whoosh" loss of almost 4 pounds this week, and Stephanie J., who has already lost 15 pounds with TT to prepare for her wedding, lost 2 pounds this week.
This TT session challenged everyone to the max and they loved it: Especially when it was over!
We performed it twice, and just managed to finish in 30 minutes: including our warm up and final stretch.
I call it a Metabolic Breakthrough
Or........do workout C ---- A, of March Madness 2.0...and only do a couple rounds...:D
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.