TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   20th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The Adventure Continues.... (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=13148)

shawnss711 05-07-2014 01:49 PM

The Adventure Continues....
 
Day 1 TT #20

My husband took the pictures today. I am officially starting today May 7.

Weight 191 lbs (same weight that I ended #19 with)
Waist 40" (this is different than around my navel the thickest part is higher on me)
Hips 43"
Chest 42"
Shoulders 18"
Thighs 24.5" for both of them (This is slightly different than where I was measuring as well so my numbers are slightly different than last contest. It's good to have a standard to go by)

I am doing TT 2.0 . I decided on intermediate. I did do the push ups from my knees still and I only did 30 seconds instead of 40 seconds on the mountain climbers. I did 40 on the rest of the exercises though. I still have to rebuild my ab strength.

The incisions are not as noticeable as I though they would be. I was right the fat is more embarrassing...

LeslieM 05-07-2014 02:45 PM

You have nothing to be embarrassed about! You are doing something to improve yourself and others! I'm super proud of you and I'm so happy you're here!!


P.S.I am an atrocious speller(I have to keep a window open when I'm online to check my spelling) I used to always misspell embarrassed because I could never remember if it has 1 or 2 s's. Now I always say, in bare ass to remember! The other parts of the word didn't stump me, just the ass part!

Craig Ballantyne 05-07-2014 03:57 PM

Awesome, keep on pushing on Shawn!

shawnss711 05-07-2014 04:30 PM

Thank You
 
Thank you, Leslie and Craig

I know I am getting better all the time!

Radz 05-07-2014 10:01 PM

Awesome Shawn!! Yep, MI! 80 degrees tomorrow! Summer is back!

shawnss711 05-08-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radz (Post 188192)
Awesome Shawn!! Yep, MI! 80 degrees tomorrow! Summer is back!


I think I will ride my bike to work :) It's not supposed to rain

shawnss711 05-08-2014 05:45 PM

Day 2
 
I rode my bike to work today for my off day activity. It was such a beautiful day :)

My legs could feel that I did split squats yesterday :)


It was my first day back to the restaurant. I only ate pulled chicken breast while I was there not any garbage. One of my goals is to not have to work the restaurant next year! The people are great but I just want to do my fitness business only for work!


Looking forward to hitting the weights in the morning.


Shawn

shawnss711 05-09-2014 08:45 AM

Day 3
 
workout done :)

I did my first forearm planks today. I made 35 seconds of the 40. I also did the side planks as well.

Moving along on the modified burpees as well. I took a riser off the step so I was a little closer to the ground almost there!

I did my decline push ups off the stability ball so I could back off easily as needed.

So I managed TT 2.0 Intermediate workout B with minimal modifications. Yay!

LeslieM 05-09-2014 08:56 AM

Yahoo!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnss711 (Post 188209)
workout done :)

I did my first forearm planks today. I made 35 seconds of the 40. I also did the side planks as well.

Moving along on the modified burpees as well. I took a riser off the step so I was a little closer to the ground almost there!

I did my decline push ups off the stability ball so I could back off easily as needed.

So I managed TT 2.0 Intermediate workout B with minimal modifications. Yay!

AWESOME!! Man you are an early bird! I think I'll do some burpees in your honor!(of course all of my burpees are modified!) I probably won't be around much this weekend, so I'll say now,"Have a great weekend!" Oh! Happy Mother's Day!! X 6 (you overachiever!)

shawnss711 05-09-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeslieM (Post 188211)
AWESOME!! Man you are an early bird! I think I'll do some burpees in your honor!(of course all of my burpees are modified!) I probably won't be around much this weekend, so I'll say now,"Have a great weekend!" Oh! Happy Mother's Day!! X 6 (you overachiever!)

Thank you. I hope you have an awesome Mother's Day weekend :)

It's actually not my idea to be such an early bird LOL I have a client that gets me to the gym that early, so I go ahead and fit it in while I am already there.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.