TT Members Forum

TT Members Forum (http://forum.ttmembers.com/index.php)
-   8th Transformation Contest (http://forum.ttmembers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Gift to Myself (http://forum.ttmembers.com/showthread.php?t=9051)

pageboy9 05-20-2010 01:24 PM

Gift to Myself

Hi Everybody! I'm going to start the last day for a full 12 week transformation, which happens to be my husband's birthday. With what TT does to our bodies (and feelings of well- being) we'll both get the present. By the way, I'm down to my lowest weight, 123, and I've done it while completely eliminating cardio. Nutty huh? Of course I'll be using some intervals during the contest as that's TT, but it was a very cool experiment of food plan + TT resistance + yoga and darned if it didn't work! My son and I are off to the races at Laguna Seca this weekend, then back home to hit it hard and be in smokin' shape for Too Darn Hot 2 at the end of July. Good Transforming everybody, I've got to go work out!

Craig Ballantyne 05-20-2010 01:28 PM

Catherine, always wonderful to hear from you...looking forward to your continued success!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pageboy9 (Post 124148)
Hi Everybody! I'm going to start the last day for a full 12 week transformation, which happens to be my husband's birthday. With what TT does to our bodies (and feelings of well- being) we'll both get the present. By the way, I'm down to my lowest weight, 123, and I've done it while completely eliminating cardio. Nutty huh? Of course I'll be using some intervals during the contest as that's TT, but it was a very cool experiment of food plan + TT resistance + yoga and darned if it didn't work! My son and I are off to the races at Laguna Seca this weekend, then back home to hit it hard and be in smokin' shape for Too Darn Hot 2 at the end of July. Good Transforming everybody, I've got to go work out!

antoheion 05-20-2010 04:41 PM

Hi, Catherine, great to hear from you!!
Ion

Shellg 05-20-2010 04:47 PM

Hi Catherine,
Welcome to TT #8! Good Luck to you!!

RobB 05-20-2010 05:15 PM

Welcome back, TT Poster girl !!!!!

shandajoy 05-21-2010 10:34 AM

Welcome back! You will do great!

coastalveg 05-21-2010 10:54 AM

Welcome back! Congrats on your amazing success! Can't wait to hear about your transformation!

grrpurr75 05-24-2010 08:45 AM

I saw you back in Catherine and I HAD to jump in this contest!! You are SUCH an amazing motivator, and I knew you could keep me on track to get the lowest weight/BF I have ever achieved!! This is gonna be a GREAT and healthy, skinny summer!!!

pageboy9 05-27-2010 03:18 PM

How wonderful to come back from vacation and read such kind posts. This challenge is all about seeing how far i can go while eating in a way that I can be satisfied with for the rest of my life. I will be committing and posting my nutrition as often as possible before I eat it. This will take some work, but I believe that the results will be worth it. First my before picture and measurements.

Chest: 34.5
Waist: 25"
Hip: 35.5
Thigh: 20"
Arm: 10.5"
Neck: 11.75

pageboy9 05-27-2010 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another post, I've been losing them, and I can't remember my old trick for retrieving them!
Lunch: 2C salad greens W/1t oil mixed with fat and sugar free dressing, 4oz. chicken breast, 1C cooked mixed vegetables, 1C pineapple, 1 slice ezekiel bread w/ 1T reduced fat cream cheese mixed w/1t natural peanut butter. It's a high volume of food, but I'm eating 3 meals daily with nothing in between. This isn't the bodybuilding ideal, but these are parameters I can commit to mentally, and believe me success starts and ends in my head!
Dinner: 2 pieces of chicken without skin, 2C mixed veg., 7oz. salad w/ sugar free low fat dressing, 1 pear, 1 whole wheat tortilla (1oz) w/1T cream cheese and 1t nat. peanut butter.
Now off to do workout B of TT 2k8.